19 yrs old, 10lbs left, and a whole lotta muscle to gain

Options
I want more friends! I have a lot of great ones now but I only interact with a few. I want people who are willing to do week-long or even month-long challenges with me. People who actually EAT would be nice as well. :)

Need some buddies!!!!
xRachael

Replies

• raeraeti
    raeraeti Posts: 108
    Options
    5'5" 134lbs
    I run fairly regularly (but not super far)
    I lift (now)
    My goal is 40+ consecutive push-ups and to be able to do a pull-up
    I'm not a health freak but I'm a fairly healthy eater
    Pre-med

Add me? :)
  • eireannyoung
    eireannyoung Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me if you'd like to. I'm here to gain weight, but since I am "skinny fat" I am trying to gain most of it in muscle... So, we may have similar fitness goals! I definitely eat so no problems there :D
  • laurabelton
    laurabelton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi both, I've just started using this and would be nice to have some 'friends'! I'm trying to loose 8 pounds for my wedding by using the clean and lean method. I'm eating lots of healthy foods, lifting weights and doing the thrity day shred. Trying to manage over 10 full body push-ups!
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi sent a friend request. I log everyday i always eat (try to eat well) . Plenty exercise is the key for me trying to lose about 7lb and tone everything up . Im 33 5'6 and 155lb
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • becon1022
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like. want to get a pull-up do jumping pull-ups (put a box under the bar use little amount of legs to jump so it helps you pull yourself up) also do a jumping pull-up but hold your chin over the bar at the top as long as you can then lower yourself as slow as you can. you can also use a strong band to help you till you are strong enough on your own. just practice & your get both your push-up & pull-up goal in no time. good luck