I'm new! (Of course!) Add me!

Options
Today is my first day on MFP and I am still trying to negate the website and figure out how to calculate everything. I started my SSSLLLLOW weight loss journey at the beginning of the year..

I am down 8.4lbs so far and getting more strict with what I am doing. I am short (5ft) and currently at 164.6 and my goal is 127ish..

Add me! :-)

Replies

• lupo316
    lupo316 Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome. I started at 262, Down to 250, my goal is 210. Weight watchers wanted me down to 180 but I say they are crazy. But when I hit my goals I'll add before and after. But for now, before photo is my motivator!
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I started WW in January and lasted a couple of months.. Diets I don't do so well, but working out I can handle.. It seems when I am on a diet I eat more because I am not allowed to.. So for now I am careful what I eat, but I am not all "no sweets" gung ho!!

My before pics seem to motivate me.. I was 125 before I had my twins and thats what I want to get back down to..
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • mizcardio
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congrats on your weight loss to date.Slow is the way to go with weight loss. No deprivation is needed, just make smarter choices with food and exercise more. You can do it!!
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Options
    Hello! and welcome to MFP, Since you have lost 8.4lbs. what kind of workout do you do and incorporate with your diet? Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do and goodluck with your journey.

rizzaG
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • Sistanorfolk
    Options
    hello
    I joined 11 days ago weighting in at 226 lbs. I've lost 15 lbs in one week. My goal is 155 lbs. I have no problem taking the weight off...it's keeping it off is my problem... I LOVE TO COOK AND SWEETS ARE MY DOWN FALL. So welcome :)
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! You sound like you have a great plan! I LOVE your screen name! It made me giggle when I saw it. This is a great place for motivation and support! Feel free to add me and good luck!!!! :smile:
  • Nina2503
    Nina2503 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi! my first day too, joined last night to have a look around! very impressive site.

Feel free to add me if you wish, the more the merrier on the journey I say!
  • FluffyToFab
    Options
    Hello! and welcome to MFP, Since you have lost 8.4lbs. what kind of workout do you do and incorporate with your diet? Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do and goodluck with your journey.

rizzaG

I did WW at the beginning of the year and lost about 10lbs and gained about 5 of it back.. Then in August started working out. I use Jillian Michaels 5-6 times a week, do Pilates on the days I don't do Jillian Michaels, and walk 2 miles when my ankles will permit it.. I have a treadmill I just haven't been able to schedule a time when I can get my husband when he's not busy and his buddy's as it's not a small one.. Hopefully they can get it here soon so I can walk everyday when the twins nap.. We live on a ginormous hill and pushing the double stroller just isn't doable with my bad ankles. I was getting up before my husband left for work and doing the 2 miles but my ankles are having a hard time adjusting to the workout and I figure the workout burns more calories..
  • Keisha282
    Options
    Hey all...I'm new to the forum feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • FluffyToFab
    Options
    Added!! Everyone seems to be so helpful!
  • rustybago
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. It's time for me to make a significant life-change in regards to my diet and level of activity and it's nice to have the support of others who are doing the same thing.