Looking for committed MFP'ers!

Options
1235»

Replies

• NadiaKhan17
    Options
    I'm a pretty committed MFPer, add me if you like!
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I am very active and log every day. Love to see lots of activity on my wall :) its motivating.

Friend request send, everyone is welcome to add me if they are active MFP users.

Good luck in ur goals
  • kelinore
    kelinore Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have no friends on here :( I'd love to meet some new people for motivation and support. I can be SO good during the week and then the weekends I let it all go. Please feel free to add me!

Kelley
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to this! Got rid of my Facebook and now I'm all about MFP, it's actually PRODUCTIVE! lol

ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vmerie
    vmerie Posts: 36
    Options
    Add me!
  • emdf7a
    emdf7a Posts: 36
    Options
    Good luck to you. I am on everyday multiple times. It works and it has changed my life!
  • LaurenLite
    Options
    I'm also on every day (at every meal- LOL). Feel free to add me, too.
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, any and all, more motivation the better!!! On everyday except the occasional weekend days. :bigsmile:
  • tmj2191
    tmj2191 Posts: 76
    Options
    Very active as well feel free to add and anyone the more the merry. Helps to have a great support team.
  • fanci9900
    Options
    I use it daily if you wish to add feel free too =)
  • Peeriegemgem
    Options
    I use it daily - feel free to add me!
  • vickygetshealthy
    Options
    I'm on daily, and I've logged every day since starting up my MFP account, and plan to for a long, long time to come!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP everyday, logging food and exercise and always giving encouragement to my friends. I recently had to go through my friends list and delete a lot of friends who sadly veered off track. I am also looking for inspirational, motivational, committed friends. Add me and I will give you the same in return :)
  • sockablooie
    Options
    Ditto! I'm on daily and happy to add more friends!
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bump :) Would love more committed friends!!!