100 + pounds to lose

Options
I have a big amount of weight to lose. I'd like to add a few friends to motivate each other along the way. Those with 100+ pounds to lose, and in their mid 30's ideal...but I won't discriminate if anyone else wants to join in on the ride too. All welcome.

Best of luck to you on your mission!

Replies

• Tsakahawie
    Options
    Hi my name is Tsakahawie My starting weight is 255 and My goal weight is between 140 and 150 so I also have over 100 pounds to lose :) it is going to be a struggle but I am optimistic. (also sorry I am not in my 30's I am 22 )
  • sabrinabird78
    sabrinabird78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Greetings!
    I am 33 and need to loose OVER 100 pounds! I just started again today (for the 5 millionth time) but I feel this time I will get there. I have to do this because of health reasons. So here I am !
    Would love to get to know you!

Take care! Best Wishes,

Sabrina ;-)~
  • sabrinabird78
    sabrinabird78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ooooooooo I haven't weighed in a few months. Last time I did, I was 293. I know now that I could be at 300 or a few over.... O_O ...
    I don't wanna buy a scale.. I will use someone elses!! If I get one, I will become a scale slave ...
    SO count me in at atleast 300 pounds right now. I will find out for sure in the next day or so!
    xoxoxoxo
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    100+ future stories to tell :drinker:

Good luck to you all!
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I started making changes January 2nd. I log everything everyday and my diary is open. Feel free to add : ) Good luck to everyone on their journey!
  • navajochick
    navajochick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are more then welcome to add me! Let's do this together!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Anyone on here, feel free to add me! I started with 108 pounds to lose. I was 238 in January and now I'm 188.2! My goal weight is 130. I only have 58.2 pounds to go!!!

It's hard but doable:smile:
  • MrsWJO
    MrsWJO Posts: 9
    Options
    100+ future stories to tell :drinker:

Good luck to you all!

I love this way of looking at it! I can't wait to share my success story. It WILL happen.