~10 lbs @ a Time Challenge 2010!!~

Options

Replies

• fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and was pleased to see that I hit my 10 lb challenge. My goal was to be 280 by 2/1/10 and as of this morning (1/20/10) I was 279.2. It is nice to achieve something early for a change. Now to work on the next 10 lbs.!
  • LCreutz
    LCreutz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Lauren...I am working at doing this slowly so on 3/1 I want to be 180

As of today I am 5lbs down from when I started 1/7/10 so I am half way there! Only 5 more to go!
  • MindOverMatter
    MindOverMatter Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Congrats to EVERYONE who has hit their goal before Feb 1st!!
    Also Congrats to those that are well on their way!!

I on the other hand have to figure out what is holding me back from losig the scale has been holding steady and not budging! I think it is time to REVAMP and REVISE. I think I might have to tweak my food intake. I am at 1300 calories and it is possible that I have hit a wall! I am going to try eating more calories and see if I can spark a break through!
  • pz5wjj
    pz5wjj Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I on the other hand have to figure out what is holding me back from losig the scale has been holding steady and not budging! I think it is time to REVAMP and REVISE. I think I might have to tweak my food intake. I am at 1300 calories and it is possible that I have hit a wall! I am going to try eating more calories and see if I can spark a break through!

I'm having the same issues! I am losing some inches (or I've lost an inch) but the scale hasn't really moved. I'm sticking with it though. I'm adding in some more whole grains (not much, just a few) to see if that helps. I'm trying to stay away from processed foods and refined sugar (so I only have raw honey on a very rare occasion) and trying to eat "clean" and natural. I feel better, but it's still a bit frustrating when there's no scale movement!

Good luck to you!
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Just weighed in and have had no change since my last weigh in:( But after the week I have had, at least I did not gain! Back to the gym today and I vow to be more focused this next week! I would like to lose at least 3lbs this next week.... I can do it!!!
  • holly122677
    Options
    Weighed in today week 3 for me

SW 172
    CW 161

Woohoo made my 10lbs in 3 weeks :happy:

I :heart: this feeling. Its wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MindOverMatter
    MindOverMatter Posts: 168 Member
    Options

I'm having the same issues! I am losing some inches (or I've lost an inch) but the scale hasn't really moved. I'm sticking with it though. I'm adding in some more whole grains (not much, just a few) to see if that helps. I'm trying to stay away from processed foods and refined sugar (so I only have raw honey on a very rare occasion) and trying to eat "clean" and natural. I feel better, but it's still a bit frustrating when there's no scale movement!

I agree that clean eating makes you feel wonderful but I thought I had figured out my personal formula for success. Now I have to figure out the next formula...I know that you have to revaluate often but I have am having no luck at the moment. My body must be like "I NEED A BREAK WOMAN"!!!! LOL!
    Good luck to you!
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    OMG - Do we all have the same scale. My big issue is that on the Lap Band I can't take in as much as I want because well I get full faster - so I was told 3-5 lbs a month is good. However inches I am am losing everything from my pants- to my wedding rings are big so that is a plus.

The bummer is that last night I hurt my ACL - don't know how but could not stand on it and walk - iced it and this morning have it in one of those brace things they sell at the store so hopefully by tomorrow I can hit the gym for treadmill. But taking it easy tonight - kind of sucks can't even do my cardio videos because they want jumping jacks and stuff- can't do that right now either.

Anyhoo so the scale is still at 205. Yup ....who knows if it's going to move.

On a positive note congrats to those of you who have dropped your 10 already - really happy for you - KEEP IT UP!!
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm in again...hats off to everyone for all the drive and hard work....looking forward to meeting my monthly challenge..
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    LOST A POUND. Yay, i was very happy with these results because its the first weight loss i've had in 2 week and it took me out of the 190'S FINALLY!!!!! This makes 4 and half pounds I have lost for the month. I haven't weighed this much since my junior year of H.S. I am very happy and more deterimined than ever to get out of the 180's. That is going to be my next goal in the next month and a half. See ya all around.

1/01/2010 194
    1/07/2010 191
    1/14/2010 190.5
    1/21/2010 190.5
    1/28/2010 189.5

P.S i'm still gonna weight myself on the last day of the month and do measurments and my push up and sit up and running tests. Hopefully i can lost the other half of the pound before february.

SARINA
  • Nicmc8
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! This morning I am 4.4 pounds down from last Friday. I am going to push hard to lose 3.6lbs by Feb 4th. That would be 20 lbs. gone in one month! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
  • holly122677
    Options
    Wow I didnt log in my weight from yesterday....Here I go.

SW 172 1/01/2010
    CW 160 1/29/2010

I have lost 12lbs this month....What a wonderful way to start the new year....I love this website...It helps tremendously.....On to month 2 hope to make the 10lbs :bigsmile:
  • sarina87
    Options
    Hi all

So today was the last day of the month and I went to do my measurement and weighed in. I normally don't weight in 2 times a week but on the last week of the month i usually do. Today i lost another 2 pounds and am at 187. That makes 7 Pounds for the month. Wish it would have been 10, but it will take 7. And as for my measurments, i went down 2 inches on my hips and waist. I am feeling pretty good and i hope all of you had success this month. Lets do it all over again in February

1/01/2010 194
    1/07/2010 191
    1/14/2010 190.5
    1/21/2010 190.5
    1/28/2010 189.5
    1/31/2010 187.0

sarina
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who lost this month...:flowerforyou: I'm down 4.4lbs this week..Bananeyessss.gif can't wait to see what next week will bring...
  • jeanneisfat
    Options
    Sarina, I am only at 7lbs this month, I want to have lost 10! Something is better than nothing! Plus I feel better, as I'm sure you are feeling better too!

SW- 175
    CW- 168

Hope everyone is great + having a happy, healthy New Year! :)
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Hey guys I hit my 10lbs this month!! I'm so excited. I actually lost 12 pounds.

SW-213
    CW-201
    next month goal- 190

Great job everyone!!
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today week 3 for me

SW 172
    CW 161

Woohoo made my 10lbs in 3 weeks :happy:

I :heart: this feeling. Its wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Holly,

Congratulations on reaching your 10 lb. goal in 3 weeks. Nice job!
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    Hey ya'll -

Okay so I didn't hit 10 but I did lose so I am happy and this month I am pushing myself a bit more to hopefully lose more
    :ohwell:

So weighing in-
    since very begining
    SW: 259
    CW: 203.6
    lose of 55.4 lbs
    since this challenge
    SW:209
    CW:203.6
    lose of 5.4 lbs

My goal for end of Feb will be at least to break that 200 mark....:mad: I WILL DO IT!!

Have a happy Monday and great week !
  • Nicmc8
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I lost 16lbs so far. I started on Jan 4th... so my goal was 10 by Feb. 4th... I am really close to hitting 20 lbs lost by then!!! I am still going to stick with the 10lbs per month, my goal is to lose another 10 by March 4th. Great job to all of you! Have a fantastic week!

-Nicole:smile:
  • sarina87
    Options
    As Of today i came in at 183.5 pounds. I'm down 3 and a half pounds this week. Yay me :)

sarina