Jillian Michaels Supplements

det3386
det3386 Posts: 21 Member
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
I was just curious if anyone has tried Jillian Michaels supplements. I saw her on a talk show and she really seemed to believe in these pills which made me curious. I don't think I would want to take a diet pill but I was just curious if anyone tried it and what you feel about it. Thanks!

Replies

• I bought them, just haven't started them yet, don't ask me why....my problem is the every meal thing I have a hard time remembering to take them.... I am a huge jillian michaels fan and if she believes in a product i am willing to try it!!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    I've looked at them myself but haven't bought any. I just don't think diet pills are worthwhile and am kinda disappointed that someone like Jillian would endorse doing so.
  • I tried the cleansing and it was very mild (no nausua or uncontrollable bowl movements)-it did help with bloating and a nice kickstart for getting some of the crud out. Drinking a lot of water was crucial to it working properly.
  • I tried the cleansing and it was very mild (no nausua or uncontrollable bowl movements)-it did help with bloating and a nice kickstart for getting some of the crud out. Drinking a lot of water was crucial to it working properly.
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    I've looked at them myself but haven't bought any. I just don't think diet pills are worthwhile and am kinda disappointed that someone like Jillian would endorse doing so.

I agree. I love JM but I was very disappointed to see her endorsing diet pills or supplements... whatever the disguise. Especially after reading her book Making The Cut where her now hypocrite *kitten* tells you that these diet pills, lose weight quick cleanses and schemes etc, are a waste of time and to avoid them like the plague. And now for a couple of millions or what not she's endorsing the things she was so against? Blah...
This discussion has been closed.