Insanity Starting Monday!! WHo is IN?????

Options
13»

Replies

• ChevyJ
    ChevyJ Posts: 1
    Options
    Meee add me!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    I started it last Monday.
  • courtneybusdeker
    Options
    ok i bought p90x a long time ago and never used it. is insanity different? is there a beginners part to it? i would order it and do it with you guys if so, cuz my big ol butt needs to get in gear big time!!!
  • halhix
    halhix Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you burn doing the first dvd 'Fit Test'?? in average?

I burned about 300. I was 6'2" 230s at the time. I love Insanity. I'm on the Insanity Max portion now and it is definitely much more difficult. Once I finish, I plan to do the whole thing again.
  • halhix
    halhix Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have 8 workouts to go. My advice is to not listen to your head. It is going to tell you that you can't do anymore, but YES YOU CAN. I have let myself fail on a couple workouts and then I felt horrible. You can add me if you like.

I completely agree here. You just have to move forward. I found that even if you missed one day that you need to keep going and stay with it as much as possible. There was always something to get in the way (illness, broken finger, kids, etc). I've noticed a big difference in the weight that I have lost and the tone in my body.
  • dee2814
    dee2814 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting today too. Little scared.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I am starting today too. Little scared.

Ditto and ditto!

Add me if you guys want. I did 4 months of NROL4W and would normally update on each workout -- I would love to hear everyone's thoughts!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I've been working on it for about 3 weeks or so -- have yet to completely follow the workout schedule but I am commited to keep on going. I am back at it today and though not starting from stratch - feel like I'm starting over. Feel free to add me. I think Insanity is the best workout ever!
  • BodyElectric1
    BodyElectric1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've just started it today as well. Attempted it two weeks ago, and managed to get to day 4. I was unable to continue. This time is till the end. If you like, feel free to add me, but leave a message in the invite to say you're from here.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Bumping for an update for everyone that started recently???