Insanity Starting TODAY!!

Options
2»

Replies

• RachelHoffman0709
    RachelHoffman0709 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of Insanity and loving every minute of it! In the 1st week I lost 1/2 inch off my waist. I am not really looking to lose weight as much as toning myself. I wake up every morning excited to do my workout and have noticed an increase in energy throughout my day. Good luck!!
  • TroJon
    TroJon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Don't personally recommend this one.

Prefer something you can stick to and help modify a lifestyle. The key point to weight loss, and indeed weight gain (in muscle and not fat) is always consistency and passion (serious).
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just wondering what do you think are the best shoes to wear?
  • UnsureMami
    Options
    Great I will be hoping you get the box in the mail soon!! :-)
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    I have never seen it on line in full...but does your computer play dvds?
    Does anyone know if you can find Insanity online? I don't have a DVD or Blu Ray player...
  • UnsureMami
    Options
    That fit test kicked my butt!! Wow i am really out of shape :-( But i can't wait to go at it again tomorrow. But my biggest issue will be food I am going to have to change the whole family's diet. You know it is true when they said that when mama is on a diet so is everybody else :-D
  • cathymarie75
    Options
    Yes my husband doesn't like it !!
    That fit test kicked my butt!! Wow i am really out of shape :-( But i can't wait to go at it again tomorrow. But my biggest issue will be food I am going to have to change the whole family's diet. You know it is true when they said that when mama is on a diet so is everybody else :-D
  • KittyPulse
    Options
    Hey:D I started the fit test on saturday and the 1st plyometric cardio circuit today as well!!! I'll add you:):) it was absolutely tough and Im gonna need all the support I can get!! as well as support you!! I know I'll be able to make it then:)