What are you going to do when you reach your ultimate goal?

Options

Replies

• darklydesigned
    darklydesigned Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding this spring, so I plan on blowing away the bridesmaid competition.

The ultimate goal though is to wear a bikini this summer and NOT be embarassed that people are looking at me because I shouldn't be wearing it!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Buy new clothes.
    Go on vacation.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I am hopefully going to Have that baby that Hubby and I have been trying for for 9 years!!!!!
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    I plan on embracing my new life style and maintaining my weight with good nutrition and exercise!

I also plan on rewarding myself with seven super sexy sets of matching bras and panties. :bigsmile:
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I know what I WISH I could do...though it will probably never happen.

I wish I could be on that show "What NOT to Wear". My whole life, for as long as I can remember, I have dressed with the goal of covering up my fat body or to disappear into the crowd. I never felt like I EVER looked as good as other people, no matter how hard I tried. I have no clue what styles look good on me. I'm just clueless. I admire others so much who dress so cute and stylishly. I would LOVE to have Clinton & Stacey show me what to wear so that for once in my life, I could REALLY look and feel like I looked beautiful. A makeover of my hair, make-up AND clothes from people who are good at it. THAT would be my dream...though likely just a dream.... :ohwell:

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Breast Reduction.:smile:
  • MrsBlaze
    Options
    I actually haven't thought much about it either. I guess being so big all this time I haven't really pictured myself skinny yet! WOW!! That is such a good question.

I want to go to the beach and wear beach clothes. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I want to go to my 10-year high school reunion with a smile on my face. :laugh: :laugh:

I want to wear sexy lingerie for my husband. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I want to look at myself in the mirror and say "DAMN GIRL!!! YOU LOOK GOOOOOOD!!" (Sorry about the language) :love: :love:

I want to live the rest of my life healthy and happy and watch my babies grow up!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lizzieann
    Options
    I'm going enjoy the feeling of how my body feels and hopefully looks fantastic in a bikini!
  • aubreysgrammy
    aubreysgrammy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying some sexy nighties and not seeing anyone but my husband for a few days!!!:heart::wink:
  • Buckeyegirl71
    Options
    1. I plan on a shopping spree at Victoria's Secret

2. I am in a wedding this spring so I will dance and dance and dance as though nobody is looking

3. Set up a new goal for myself so I can keep challenging myself
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am going to treat myself to something that is expensive and uncalled for! Oh, and I am going to put on a bikini....
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    If I reach my goal by the end of summer I am going to the beach with the girls!!! 13 pounds to go!!!
  • sirCed
    sirCed Posts: 16
    Options
    Nothing i am going to maintain it and stay active.
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to be comfortable in my body.

I'm super confident in me as a person but I can't wait to feel that way about my body!

And I want to maintain and stay a health nut.
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think i may commemorate the occasion with a tattoo. And definently a shopping spree! I cant wait!

That (the tattoo) is exactly what I did when I reached my "almost there!" goal!!
  • saram21
    saram21 Posts: 88
    Options
    Shop for new clothes!
  • gabrielled
    Options
    Nothing i am going to maintain it and stay active.

Booooorring!!
  • polyesterchesters
    polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    braces. botox. maybe the braces before i get to my goal, they may help me get the rest of the way there. shopping. a vintage dress. bikini. allow my husband to chase me. go outside in the summer in a tank top and shorts. not be jealous of the skinny moms at school. wear rings again. not get welts from my clothes being to tight against my skin. buy designer jeans.
  • gabrielled
    Options
    braces. botox. maybe the braces before i get to my goal, they may help me get the rest of the way there. shopping. a vintage dress. bikini. allow my husband to chase me. go outside in the summer in a tank top and shorts. not be jealous of the skinny moms at school. wear rings again. not get welts from my clothes being to tight against my skin. buy designer jeans.

http://www.jpeterman.com/Dresses-caftans-ensembles

Their dresses are AMAZING. If there isn't anything there today you like, check back in a few weeks. Yes, this is the fictional clothing company from Seinfeld--only now it is REAL.!
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm buying a bikini and wearing it without being embarrassed! Can't wait!