New to MFP, looking fora friend or two!

Options
Hi, I'm Mandy. I'm 28 and new to MFP. I am overweight, and have been all my life. For the first time in my life, I am in a strong healthy, loving realtionship with someone who loves me for who I am and supports me no matter what size. And I want to be the healthy person I deserve to be. So far I've lost 35lbs, but I have a long road to travel to get to a healthy place. My goal is 150-160, which is considered healthy BMI level for my height of 5'7". I started my weight loss journey at 320lbs. My diaryblog is open for suggestions or advice, a lot of time I question if I'm doing this "right". I don't have any MFP friends yet, so if anyone feels like they are in a similar situation and would like to add me, I'd appreciate it.

Good luck on your weight loss, and thanks for reading!
~Mandy:flowerforyou:

Replies

• alpha1029
    alpha1029 Posts: 139
    Options
    Sounds pretty similar to my story! Feel free to add me :happy:
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! :) I want to get down to 140-160 range!
  • sassymermaid
    sassymermaid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me too...Love to be your friend:smile:
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the trip down healthy lane! :smile: MFP is an awesome site to help keep us accountable. I have some weight to lose and am a short person so the weight doesn't drop very easily. Therefore, I continue to have battles of my own. Please feel free to add me as your new friend if you would like to. :flowerforyou:
  • Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I am 5'7" with a goal weight of 160.

Congratulations to you on how far you have already come! You should be very proud of your accomplishments!
  • TosaDana
    TosaDana Posts: 47
    Options
    Please add me! I'm 5'3" and currently 160...would like to get down to 140 and have a healthy BMI as well (and fit into pants without wearing spanx!).
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    We all need friends and suppot to help make it through. I am so glad that you're in a good relationship I am sending you a friend request.
    Good luck and God bless,
    Doni
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Always willing to help.
  • ktyper
    ktyper Posts: 14
    Options
    I am 5'7 as well and started this site a month and a half ago at 183. My goal too is 150. It sounds like you are in a great spot in life and that it will only continue to get better! feel free to add me as a friend and we can encourage to get to our goal weight!!
  • jacobsonmandy
    jacobsonmandy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've sent requests to you all, thank you all for your encouraging words and I know, together we'll support eachother! Thanks!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • dianne011
    dianne011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! the more the merrier :D we can do this!!! ;)