Total Gym

Options
Anyone know how to make the Total Gym harder? My brother got one many years ago, and it has been collecting dust in our garage for while. A few months ago, I got it out and started working with it... about a month ago I reached the top, level 6, and since then I have been still working out with it but the exercises are feeling too easy now. Any suggestions will be helpful... hell I will take anything, as long as it isn't get a gym membership(too poor).

Replies

• I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    wow no one knows... that sucks
  • j9riter
    j9riter Posts: 20
    Options
    I have seen on ebay, and have been thinking about buying, a weight bar that goes under the seat. I guess it slides up and down with you, and you can add extra weight to it to make it harder. I've never tried it, so I can't say how/if it works.

I'm just starting out with my total gym -- how do you like yours?
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have seen on ebay, and have been thinking about buying, a weight bar that goes under the seat. I guess it slides up and down with you, and you can add extra weight to it to make it harder. I've never tried it, so I can't say how/if it works.

I'm just starting out with my total gym -- how do you like yours?

Subtract that it is missing some of the parts, I like it. Up until I reached the top I had no issues with it. Always a challenge, and a really good way to build up a sweat really quick