BIGGEST pet peeve

Options

Replies

• Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Your, you're.

There, their, they're.

This shirt was loose when i bought it. time to lose weight.

I weighed myself this morning. i did not weighted myself.

"read if you never want to eat _______ again"

"it's been three days! no weightloss! what am i doing wrong????!!!!"

To name a few.

Edited to add: my hubbys driving. he scares me sh******. "they stopped. they stopped. theystoppedthwystoppedtheystoppedTHEYF******STOPPEDSLOWDOWN!!!!!!!!" he drives 80 RIGHTUPTOYOURBUMPER. but pitches a sh**fit if someone is tailgating him, prompting him to BRAKE. gas. BRAKE. gas. BRAKE.
  • greenbox06
    greenbox06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    People taking newborns or very young babies in public. Your 2 week old shirtless baby doesnt need to be in Wal-Mart at 11pm in winter. Or really just any public place.

I understand the no shirt in the middle of winter. If you are going to take your child out they need to be properly clothed. Taking them out helps them build their immune system. If you keep them inside all of the time they will get sicker when they do get exposed to the outside world. My twins were in the NICU for 2.5 months and the doctor told us this. Now I know each doctor has their opinion on it but I trust him.

My pet peeves are:

Open mouthed chewing
    People who don't wash their hands after using the restroom(especially after taking a crap) that is just disgusting.
    Men who don't hold the door open whether it be for a female of male it doesn't matter it is just a nice thing to do.
    People who don't say thank you when I hold the door open. ( I will rudely say "You're Welcome")
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    The guy two cubicles down from me that clucks his teeth all day. :ohwell:

People that ignore the signs stating "KEEP TO YOUR RIGHT" and "RUN NO MORE THAN TWO ABREAST" at the running park. Why, if i'm on my right are you directly in my path coming straight towards ME???? Why are there five of you running in a line straight across, keeping perfect pace with each other?? Can't you read??

:mad:
  • greenbox06
    Options
    Your, you're.

There, their, they're.

This shirt was loose when i bought it. time to lose weight.

I weighed myself this morning. i did not weighted myself.

"read if you never want to eat _______ again"

"it's been three days! no weightloss! what am i doing wrong????!!!!"

To name a few.

One that is missed a lot is

Your Welcome

It is "You're welcome or you are welcome"
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    Grammar errors...

Is it "grammar errors" or "grammatical errors"? :wink:
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I would have to say someone being late without notifying me in advance. I completely understand things happen and sometimes a person can't call or text right away to say he or she will be late. If you left the house late or something at least shoot me a text saying hey, I'm running late a few minutes. I appreciate that. If someone is contantly late it leads me to believe they don't find that my time is important or that being on time to hang out with me is not important. I make it a point to be on time or early and always letting someone know if I happen to think I will be running late. Just courtesy.

edited for a missed word.

This and about 6 or 19 other things, but I won't bore anyone with them!
  • barkin43
    Options
    Grammar errors...

Ellipsis overuse. ;)

Yeah, I hate it when people stay on those things too long and I am waiting to use one.;)
  • purpleblaze
    Options
    Turning out in front of someone just to turn again. ESPECIALLY when there's nobody behind you and they could've waited another 3 seconds.

LOL yes! or when there is the "last car" and stop to let you go in front....when there the LAST CAR??
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Grammar nazis who take over a post because O M G! A grammar mistake, oh the horror!

non-commital/communication when I'm setting up an event for a group of people who want the event to happen and then have low attendance. And then texting me on where to park and which door to use. Duh. There is only one door open, folks! READ!
  • purpleblaze
    Options
    I have soo many they all mess with my ocd.....but the one that bugged me the most the other day...when the love of life ate a cookie time in our bed and got crumbs in all in it! arrrrggghh that messes with my head...i hate crumbs in the bed!
  • greenbox06
    Options
    I have soo many they all mess with my ocd.....but the one that bugged me the most the other day...when the love of life ate a cookie time in our bed and got crumbs in all in it! arrrrggghh that messes with my head...i hate crumbs in the bed!

It's "CDO" because ocd is in the wrong order. :bigsmile:
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    Grammar errors...

...grammatical errors! :happy:
  • barkin43
    Options

It's "CDO" because ocd is in the wrong order. :bigsmile:

LOL! Cute!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil:
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    When people feel the need to point out that their post is sarcasm. Like they are afraid someone won't get their joke.

This is a common habit of unfunny human beings.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    People that do not use their turn signals and people that don't tell the truth/hide things.

THIS!!! I would like to add snowbird drivers to the list, ( I live in AZ we get a ton of them, and they all drive 30 in a 45 it seems like!)

Also those who are intelligent but dumb themselves down to impress others.
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    People do it here all the time if u cannot SPELL "Congratulations" , then just say CONGRATS!!!!just know where u fall short ...That's all

That one and inconvenience...it is NOT inconvience people!
  • mandyl1242
    mandyl1242 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    People taking newborns or very young babies in public. Your 2 week old shirtless baby doesnt need to be in Wal-Mart at 11pm in winter. Or really just any public place.

Not with ya on that one. Had several. Take them out pretty qucik.
    Yeah, I was curious about this too. I mean my babies were always clothed, don't know what the shirtless part is all about, but I always took my babies out. Both very healthy.
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    not saying please, thank you and/or excuse me. (most people nowadays say excuse me like " excuuuuuuse me!" rude)

chomping your food. I know you're eating, sweetheart. do i HAVE to watch you chew it up?

passing gas without excusing yourself

not covering your mouth when coughing or sneezing.

turn signals....they're not just an accessory.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    People who litter. The death penalty should be reserved for those cretins.
  • ptg_
    ptg_ Posts: 15
    Options
    People at award shows that clap during the In Memoriam. Biggest pet peeve ever! Just be silent. We don't need to hear your claps. What are the claps for anyway? Never understood why people clap during that part. And I always feel bad for that behind the scenes producer that they show and he/she gets little to no claps. smh