I Can't Take It Anymore. Someone Has To Speak Up.

Options

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Put them in your Chiboni and stir, then you won't be able to tell that they are inconsistant.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Get the peanut butter ones!

No don't, they are highly addictive :sad:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It is 2012. Why in the HELL am I looking down on my desk at a pack of plain M&Ms spread out like little kids looking for hidden eggs on Easter and not seeing two DAMN M&Ms that are perfectly identical?

Are you kidding me? Stop messing with my life. We have the technology. There is no freaking reason on this planet that I should have to tolerate putting M&Ms in my mouth that aren’t identically the same as the last one.

I REFUSE!

Screw this big corporation that’s playing it fast and loose with my life. I demand a recount. I demand accountability. I demand my damn M&Ms roll perfectly along my desk in a happy manner right into my mouth where they belong.

You know what. I’m done. I’m going to lift my desk up like Arnold Schwarzenegger and toss this crap over my balcony. I refuse to be a part of such carelessness. What ever happened to pride in crafting something wonderful?

Oh and don’t tell me the peanut ones are better. I’m not shoving nuts in my mouth. I don’t go that way.

Darn it. I’m all angry now. Off to measure my Twix. :)

Not my friend? Why not? Boring perhaps? I don’t bite (well, not virtually). :)

Switch to Reese's Pieces and you won't have that problem.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    If every pack were exactly the same, I couldn't use them to demonstrate the central limit theorem. :(

I just got the weirdest boner.
  • mlegosz
    mlegosz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Dude. Love your intensity and I also share your view on M&Ms. You know what grinds my gears? The vending machine at work only has peanut M&Ms. WTF?
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M factory?? She kept throwing away all of the W's!! baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!

Lighten up a little!!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Well if they were the peanut ones I'd offer to take those jacked up m&ms off your hands, but plain just aren't worth the calories.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    the peanut ones are better...

I think it's blasphemy to put anything in M&M's besides chocolate and candy coating! So glad the red ones came back. I could hardly eat M&M's during the period they left off the red ones. I'm also very careful to be sure to get the same number of each color whenever I take a handful, too. Then it's red, yellow, green, orange, brown, tan--pop into mouth! Oh, I forgot they have blue now-- fit those in between the orange & brown. Also -- they do melt in your hand if you hold them long enough!!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    And a small note to vending machines with only the M&Ms with peanuts, I have a baseball bat with your name on it.

Carry on . . .
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I only eat read M&M's True Story. Reminds me of 2 things that I would share because I am bored at work.

1) once a me and a friend convinced a co-worker that he could taste the difference in the "color" of M&M's. She didn't believe him so she tested him should had him close his eyes and would put an M&M in his hand then he would eat it and quickly say the color...How you say? When she would put it in his hand I would see the color and I would tap his leg, 1-green, 2-brown, 3-yellow ect..

2) when they announced Blue M&M's my brother bought a bag and only found 2 blue M&M's in the bag (it was a small bag) but he felt ripped off so he wrote a letter and got a coupon for a 5lb bag of M&M's.

Ok I am done but I do only eat red M&M's back in college I had a friend who would buy the christmas ones (you know red and green) and then she would pick out all the red ones and give them to me for christmas...I should have married that girl :(
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    sorry dg..i luv the peanut ones
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i dont understand why i keep getting the m and ms that have w's printed on them.. i mean WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT people..

I know! It's just one big Charlie Foxtrot!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    But-- nuts are awesome! How can you refuse their nuttiness? They melt so nicely in your mouth.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    But-- nuts are awesome! How can you refuse their nuttiness? They melt so nicely in your mouth.

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Awwwww...bless your heart, just close your eyes and put 'em in your mouth!

Hey, that could be pretty decent marital advice, now that I think about it...
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Van Halen knew this in 1978 when they asked to remove all the brown M&M's.
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    The proponents of the peanut M&M's are oblivious to the fact that the peanut butter M&M's is where the true goodness is. But that's okay....more for me.

Gee thanks, now I have to go get some peanut butter M&M's...for quality assurance purposes of course.
  • gjsmommy
    gjsmommy Posts: 90 Member
    Options

LMAO!!! Seriously I'm about to get fired over here!!!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have fou
    nd that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    It is 2012. Why in the HELL am I looking down on my desk at a pack of plain M&Ms spread out like little kids looking for hidden eggs on Easter and not seeing two DAMN M&Ms that are perfectly identical?

Are you kidding me? Stop messing with my life. We have the technology. There is no freaking reason on this planet that I should have to tolerate putting M&Ms in my mouth that aren’t identically the same as the last one.

I REFUSE!

Screw this big corporation that’s playing it fast and loose with my life. I demand a recount. I demand accountability. I demand my damn M&Ms roll perfectly along my desk in a happy manner right into my mouth where they belong.

You know what. I’m done. I’m going to lift my desk up like Arnold Schwarzenegger and toss this crap over my balcony. I refuse to be a part of such carelessness. What ever happened to pride in crafting something wonderful?

Oh and don’t tell me the peanut ones are better. I’m not shoving nuts in my mouth. I don’t go that way.

Darn it. I’m all angry now. Off to measure my Twix. :)

Not my friend? Why not? Boring perhaps? I don’t bite (well, not virtually). :)
    You remind me of my cousin. Hell, you're a lot like him, in fact, by what you've posted here!!! :laugh: