My 2 week progress :)

Options

Replies

• jroselive2012
    Options
    This makes me want to take before and after pics. You can see a BIG difference already! Great job!
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    that's a giant difference!! great job!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW, awesome job :happy: .
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    In 2 wks- that is AWESOME!!!! Congratulations:). Keep it up
  • mimigyal
    mimigyal Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Not that big of a difference??!!! I think you're doing awesome!! I am trying to maintain, even gain (lean) weight but LOSE around my middle. REALLY STRUGGLING to do that. You've done in 2 weeks what I've spent CONSIDERABLY longer trying to do. What do you credit for your success?? I'm exercising PLENTY and TRYING to eat healthy but I'm too IMPATIENT (but I CAN wait 2 weeks ;)

I need drop 2.5-3" from belly to get to my goal!

Steven
    After my reply I was reading some of the other replies and completely agree with them (again, great job!). Also saw you crediting counting calories, cardio AND weights. I am doing all of that but still struggling to lose the inches and fat (gain the definition that you are starting to show). I even track heart rate and keep my rate in the "fitness" category (cardio?) during most of my strength training.

Are you on any sort of diuretic?? that has helped "sharpen" your abdominal muscles in addition to your weight loss??
    To be honest I wasn't even focusing on my abs! The machine's I've used though are: Back Extension, Leg Extension, Leg Curls, Seated Row,Bench (Chest) Press Machine, Seated Biceps Curl, Triceps Extension & I SOMETIMES do the abdominal crunches. i drink a lottt of water & I take cod 6 cod liver capsules a day (2 with each meal). I also don't eat back my exercise calories. just cause I don't have a HRM & i'm going by what the elliptical says & that could be off. But if i'm really hungry then i'll eat back some. Maybe try switching up your routine? I never do the same stuff for longer than like 3 days. Or maybe it's just that you take longer to lose weight from your stomach. My waist measurement was the first thing to change, everything is still basically the same.
    Oh & thanks!
  • mimigyal
    Options
    This makes me want to take before and after pics. You can see a BIG difference already! Great job!
    You should! You won't really notice how different you look once you've compared the two & thank you :)
  • lldem
    lldem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are doing awesome! You give me great inspiration to drop a size in the same amount of time. I need to start weight training especially after seeing your great results. Good Luck in your journey!
  • mollyvon
    mollyvon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Terrific job. Congrats.
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Success!!! :smile:
  • skuldaki
    skuldaki Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep going! :)
  • mimigyal
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are doing awesome! You give me great inspiration to drop a size in the same amount of time. I need to start weight training especially after seeing your great results. Good Luck in your journey!
    I'm telling you, weight training works wonders!
  • chubtofit
    chubtofit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    vqjzu0.png

I know it's not that big of a difference but I'm so proud of myself! There were multiple times wheb I wanted to give up but i didn't. Also, I dropped from a size 12 to a size 10 :)

For 2 weeks you have done amazing. We are always so critical of ourselves but from your before to after picture, you look like you've dropped some good inches. Good for you.
  • akgal78
    akgal78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You have totally inspired me!! Taking pictures today and I will again in two weeks!! Way to go.........and thank you.
  • mimigyal
    Options
    Inspirational!
    :O thank you!! that means a lot
  • Mandigormas
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • xXMollySarusXx
    Options
    You look so great! Congrats!! Keep it up!! (:
  • mimigyal
    Options
    Thanks Guys :happy:
  • mimigyal
    Options
    vw03n.png
    Here's a side view if anyone was interested
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome results-keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!