INSANITY fit test without a heart rate monitor

Options
i'm about to do the INSANITY fit test (day 1) but i don't have a heart rate monitor yet. is there any chance that someone might be able to guesstimate the burn for someone my weight (177-180lbs)?? thanks in advance!

Replies

• crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    This isn't answering your question... but I averaged about 350 cals burned for the fit test... but I'm 6'2, 230lbs...
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    with doing insanity u do not eat back your calories and everyone will burn different amounts of calories. I average on the first month 200-600 calories.

did u get how many calories u need daily with the nutrition booklet? if u need any help feel free to message me :)
  • SaxLady135
    Options
    I, too, am doing Insanity! This is week two. I have my fit test results at home but will remember to post them as well. I've tried Insanity twice & quit after the second week. This time, I'm determine to see this through. I lost one pound. I am also doing Jazzercise but I noted that the amount of caleries burned is not the same as what the instructors or their websight claim. All the best to you all!:smile:
  • SaxLady135
    Options
    My Fit Test results
    Switch kicks - 44
    Power jacks - 36
    Power knees - 81
    Globe jumps - 9
    Power jumps - 36
    Suicide jumps - 9
    Push up jacks - 14
    Low plank oblique - 31
  • legallyill
    Options
    Mine are almost identical!
    Switch kicks 38
    Power jacks 34
    Power knees 59
    Power jumps 29
    Globe jumps 5
    Suicide jumps 8
    Push up jacks 13
    Low plank obliques 28
  • legallyill
    Options
    Ok maybe not identical but close enough that I dont feel too bad.
  • ItzPSGina62
    ItzPSGina62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It depends if you can keep up with that "insane" instructor. I am just starting, so I modify ALOT! Who can keep up with that intensity?