Eating Back Calories...

Options
2»

Replies

• Kmelim
    Kmelim Posts: 26
    Options
    I am afraid to eat back the calories I burn after I work out. I have been losing weight so I'm not complaining about that but it seems that the intake needs to be less than the outgo in order to lose.
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm new...and was also really confused about "eating back" the calories. All the info provided has helped, thanks! I'm still pretty wary of eating more, though. I'm trying to maintain low carb intake for health reasons, and a lot of the options I have to replenish what I've worked off tend to be extremely high in fiber or fats. I'm sure you all know what happens with too much fiber, and I try to avoid unhealthy fats when I can. If I start plateauing again, I'll give eating back a shot, but I'm fairly comfortable with smaller portions. :)
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    OK, I'll put my thoughts on this as simply as possible. Use the MFP system and see what happens. Try to be as close to your goal, including exercise, as possible and see how it works for you. This system really does work if you use it correctly.

And no, I don't work for MFP.