Hey I'm new :)

Options
Hey everyone,
I've been using the calorie counter for a while but haven't chatted with anyone on here yet. Anyway my name's Carrie and I'm working on losing 50lbs. Im really struggling to stay motivated. I keep losing a couple lbs then I completely give up on myself and gain everything back. I really need some people to help motivate me and hopefully I can help anyone's whose struggling too. :)

Replies

• ShotQueen76
    ShotQueen76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Carrie! I've been here about a week, and I'm having similar problems. This past week was good for me, but I'm worried that I'll lose motivation and eat everything I shouldn't!

I'm especially having trouble forcing myself to get out and exercise :(

I will go ahead and friend you, maybe we can help each other! Good luck :)
  • Letimadrig
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    I'm on the same boat I want to loose 50pds! I luv to jog but I injured my knee pretty bad n am getting really discouraged haven't been able to go n I tried today after a week of no exercise n I want able too it hurt too much! My husband ddnt help the issue wen he's eating cookies infront of me I know how you feel I'll add u ladies and we can help each other :)
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    Hellew !!
    I find this community awesome... the more the people on your list to motivate you the better!
    The fact that you have to pen down eeevery single morsel of food that goes inside you makes you think twice before reaching for that cookie! It honestly has helped me...Ive only been here for few days and already my diet and workout schedule has improved tremendously!!!

feel free to add and i will help you in anyway i can <with indian and chinese diet secrets wink wink!>.... Hoping for more support and motivation too!

cheers!
  • sspscott
    sspscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I had been using MFP for awhile before I started adding "friends". After I did... It was a whole new ball game. The support, and inspiration is great! Seeing how other sdeal with stuff, or even just peaking into someones food diary to see how they manage their day. I have been so much more dedicated ever sense I started interacting with the people on this site. Hope it does the same for you! Feel free to add me, if you want.