Not New, but need friends! :D

Options
You know how it goes. You have a bunch of friends, then life happens, and a bunch of them vanish. I am always looking for encouraging and uplifting people. I need all the help I can get, and I love to give support to others! If you also need new friends, hit me up! :D:tongue: :tongue:

Replies

• daisychain177
    daisychain177 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new started yesterday so have no friends lol and definitely need all the help I can get I have a lot to lose but my first goal is just to get down a dress size
  • AshaHaines
    AshaHaines Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I'm on here daily and generally motivating and I'm always looking for new friends so throw a request my way :)
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm not new either but have only just started to use the friend function! Friend request sent your way - happy for anyone else to hit me up as well!

:)
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am not new here, but always looking for new friends to inspire and help inspire me.

I log everyday, and will give you as much help and encourangement as you want.

Feel free to add me
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add - not new, have friends, am here every day & try to be supportive!!
  • roryg42
    roryg42 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! :) Feel free to add me.
  • LisaAnn_37
    LisaAnn_37 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm the same way, I always feel that there's a few that are great and then they just seem like they give up and don't log on anymore :cry:
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Judging from the other posts it seems to be a pattern that people just disappear from here!

Anyone wants to add me then send me a request!

I log on most days and I will be supportive of other people that need a bit of a helping hand.

Used MFP for a long time but never used to Community until a few weeks ago, should have done it sooner!

Enjoy!
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday.