Do I have to?

Options
Kinda new... haven't really tried the social part of this program yet so here goes. I really really don't want to go to my abs class today and need a push or two. Maybe seeing others progress will light a fire under my *kitten*.

Replies

• blu143
    blu143 Posts: 27
    Options
    110 lbs lost. All through diet and exercise. You know it's worth it. You'll feel better. You'll look better. Get up and go.

How's that?
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    if you dont want to go to your abs class, is there some type of exercise you enjoy doing? i get most of my exercise through sports as i enjoy it.... if you enjoy it, your more likely to keep going!! how about zumba?
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Go! You will not regret going, but you will regret not going.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    The only bad work out is one you didn't do!

It'll be hard at first, it always is, but give it a while you'll be kicking *kitten* and taking names! To motivate myself I collected images from the net and here to motivate me (images of peoples before and afters, tattoo ideas, cosplay ideas and motivational posters and phases) and keep them on my laptop to flick through when I need a boost. Doing something similar maybe a great confidence boost and something for you to aim for :3
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm new too just signed on last week. Yesterday did not want to exercise at all. Went to sleep about 8 couldn't keep my eyes open. Dreamed about exercising and woke up thinking I have to enter exercise can't wimp out so soon. So at nine thirty last night on the stationary bike and felt good I did not deprive myself. Go to the class!
  • thescottishone
    thescottishone Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Think about what the calculator thing will look like if you do go and then think about what it will look like if you don't go. If that doesn't work, don't think about the class just focus on getting there...once you are there you might as well do it! Good luck!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    This is a awesome site the advice from others has really helped me, I lost 12.6 lbs on this it's wonderful.feel free to add.
  • tigerpenguin
    tigerpenguin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys : )