eating clean, training dirty ★ (progress photo)

Options
dear MFP,

workitgurl.jpg

this picture is of two of my durings - with just a little bit more than -10lbs difference in weight, but with infinite hours of circuit training, yoga, swimming and power walking in between. in the meanwhile, i have also stayed continuous with cleaning up my diet and did my very best to stay on top of this - al thought i have had my share of slip ups, but i forgive myself for this - i am only human after all and i could not win my every battle in this war. what matters is that i didn't give up, and i never will.

this picture is to show you how little the scale matters when it comes to shedding body fat and building muscle. do not get discouraged if the numbers won't bulge. what matters is your hard work and determination, most of all, persistence - step by step you will get where you want to be. KEEP GOING. you are strong. you are capable. by seizing the power you posses fully and making your body as strong as your mind, you will feel VICTORIOUS with each new day of treating yourself with nourishment and respect.

my overall starting weight, in december 2011, was 190lbs. now i am 143 lbs with 9%more BF to lose. in the picture on the left i was 155lbs.

Replies

• ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    well said, and you are looking great! How tall are you?
  • enpleinefloraison
    enpleinefloraison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'4''
    and thank you so much:-3
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    thank you :-D ... congrats on your successes! :-)
  • CookieAnne81
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work!
  • Toofhairy
    Toofhairy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!
  • owski17
    owski17 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ur arms look great!
  • mlm14
    mlm14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    you know what I love about the before and after pics, they go from "how are you doing" to "how uuuuuu doinnnn"...lol
    Good work, looking good.
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    you are WONDERFUL! THANK YOU for the feedback! :-3

&
    you know what I love about the before and after pics, they go from "how are you doing" to "how uuuuuu doinnnn"...lol
    Good work, looking good.

hahahaha this made me laugh out loud :-D
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Love the story...and you look great hunn!!! Good job! Not a scale fan....
  • 1973CJ5
    1973CJ5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!

Incredible pics! Keep up the hard work, it is paying off.
  • vcferlita
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder. The scale is moving slowly, but I've lost several inches around my waist, neck and chest. Go figure.
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    thank you:-) i am at the moment doing the 30DS, on day 5 of L1 - can't wait to see the progress in measurements that comes out of it!

i did it the first time in jan/feb and it completely reshaped my body + rid me of -10lbs over the course of 45 days (i prolonged the levels until i mastered them fully)! excited :-9
  • nevacontent
    Options
    I love that saying.

You look great. Keep up the good work. I'm doing a modified 30DS, as a warm-up before weight training 3x a week. I might add in a 4th day based on your results.
  • LisaWilson2012
    LisaWilson2012 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I totally needed to hear you say what you said. I've been watching the scales for so long and it's only been recently I've been noticiing my shape change despite not being back to the weight I was when I last looked this good!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah honey! You look amazing! :drinker:
  • KM11102011
    Options
    Great job; treat yourself by stocking up on whatever shade of lipstick you're wearing in the second photo. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!