Late 20s/Early 30s women...

Options

Replies

• Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey Amy! I am 33 and I have around 10lbs to lose, which I want to do by November when I get married!

I currently go to the gym, but I am a bit hit and miss so I have set myself a programme on MiCoach and I am aiming to stick to 4 gym sessions a week!
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Hi all! You're welcome to add me, I've got at least 40lbs to lose and quite a few inches! I'm working on making big, permanent changes to the way I view and consume food too.
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    Hey Amy! I'm Erin! I'm 27, looking to lose about 20 lbs and am also at 1200 calories a day. You're welcome to add me if you'd like! :happy:
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy!! I'm now in maintenance mood but when I started MFP in the earlier part of the year I had 17llbs to lose, which I did! I'm going to be 30 soon, I know how hard it is for myself to keep the weight off....especially come the holidays! I started off at 1200 calories but found out I was one of those eat more to lose more people! You are welcomed to add me! I'm always up to give support! :)
  • christimw
    christimw Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i'm 30. i had 30 lbs to lose, i've lost 17 so far. :)
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy

I'm 33 and have 20-20lbs to loose! I have sent you a friend request.
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    Hi there! I'm turning thirty in just over a month! I started out my goal with about 33-35 pounds to lose. I'm down to the final 9-11, depending on the day. The first bit came off nice and easy and almost quickly, but this last month especially I've been around the same weight. The difference is that I started doing 30DS and gaining muscle and losing fat.

I wish you much luck on your journey! I'm always available for friend requests.
  • shyeban
    shyeban Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm Shye, I'm 18bs into a 50lb goal... 29 years old.
    I am loving feeling healthier.
  • pamwilli14
    pamwilli14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me if they would like
  • katbean12
    katbean12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Howdy!
    I'm 29, will be 30 in a few months, goal was to lose about 20 lbs, i'm about just over half way there and I eat 1200 ish calories a day too..
    Let's work this plan and get slim : ) !!
  • MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 30 and now maintaining weight lost. I'm not a low calorie dieter, but I am pretty active.
  • alikat517
    alikat517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 27 trying to lose 15-20 lbs...hopefully by Christmas. Anyone is welcome to add me! :smile:
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I'm 31 and have about 20 lbs to lose. I have a 5 month old that I am exclusively breastfeeding so my calorie intake is a little higher. I do try to run a 300-500 calorie deficit per day. Any lower and I start passing out because of the breastfeeding.

I workout 5-6 days per week including running, circuit training, Pure Barre, and willPower and grace. I love going to class because it motivates me.

If I haven't lost the weight by the time I stop breastfeeding, I'll be in the 1200-1500 calorie range.
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy, I'm Susan
    I'm 28, and i wanted to lose about 15kg (33lb). I've managed to lose 13lb in the last month, eating around 1200cal per day. Adding you now. It's nice to know other people in the same boat as me :)
  • rubyautumn4
    Options
    I am 29 and wanting to lose 30-50lbs (I have a large frame and highish muscle mass so not sure how much it will take for me). 1200cal/day is my current goal. I've been feeling very down recently so would love to try being held accountable by more folks on here! I have friended people before, but they never follow through on being friends!

Awww, I will follow through!
  • Mrs_Winfrey
    Mrs_Winfrey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Candice. I am a bit younger than some of you, I just turned 25 this summer...but I am seriously loving the support from everyone! I am a mother to a wonderful almost 5 year old little boy, got married in April to an amazing man and am seriously enjoying life (especially since my husband and I have committed to this lifestyle change together). I have around 16 pounds left to lose, at least that is my starting goal. If I get to a place before I reach 120lbs that I am happy with and feel good at, I will stay there. I am gluten intolerant, red meat intolerant, and LOVE rabbit food :)
  • Evoken
    Evoken Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Sue .. 29yrs old.. 160lbs... have been stuck on this weight for over an year now.. was 176 when i started.. Sometimes it gets frustrating when you dont see weight going down but when ever i feel down i come here for inspiration and motivation...
    Thank you all..
    And feel free to add me..

P.S. I do more of strength Training than Cardio.. :indifferent:
  • rubyautumn4
    Options
    Maybe we can start a group? We can post challenges, accomplishments etc?
  • amybeth83
    amybeth83 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love the group idea! How do we do that?
  • rubyautumn4
    Options
    I'm not sure...let me see if I can figure it out...