Insanity Before/After with Pictures

Options
My husband and I finally finished Insanity on 8-26-12. I could never have gotten through it all without him. He definitely motivated me when it got tough, especially during the second month ...through those 55 minutes workouts. We both pushed as hard as we could and it sure was worth it. Here are my final Fit Test results:

Switch Kicks: 83 to 111
Power Jacks: 50 to 61
Power Knees: 71 to 129
Power Jumps: 38 to 54
Globe Jumps: 6 to 11
Suicide Jumps: 13 to 14 (17 was my best but back hurt too bad to do them on last day)
Push-up Jacks: 12 to 34 (used last times #...back couldn't handle it)
Low Plank Obliques: 61 to 74 (back couldn't do these on final day either)

Starting Weight: 133.4, Finishing Weight: 109.4
BMI: 24.4, Finishing BMI: 20
Body Fat % 36.6, Finishing Body Fat % 19.8
Neck: 12, Finishing Neck: 12
Chest: 36, Finishing Chest: 34.5
Waist: 28, Finishing Waist: 26.5
Hips: 36.5, Finishing Hips: 34.5
Right Thigh & Left Thigh: 23 Finishing: 19.5
Right & Left Calf: 14, Finishing: 12.5
Right & Left Bicep: 11.5, Finishing: 11
Right &Left Forearm: 8.5, Finishing: 8

Pretty good!! (Here are a lot of photos):

bba99086.jpg
3add4b78.jpg
4a608bbc.jpg
6f69323c.jpg
6ff71f9d.jpg
ccbb18d8.jpg
a7f65e17.jpg
eb84ebf2.jpg
12831608.jpg
4332d0d4.jpg
a6e4a297.jpg

Replies

• krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You are so pretty!

I just realized you lost 24 lbs! OMG! Way to go! So impressive.
  • Every_Woman
    Options
    WhooHoo! Great Job!
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awe thanks!! So sweet :smile:
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I AM BLOWN AWAY!!!!! These results are amazing along with how strong and healthy you look...WOW...Thanks on Week3 and hope to get great results like these....
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Congrats!
  • BARBY1956
    Options
    Terrific job Rachel. You have been an inspiration and motivator for me. I want your stomach!!! You look gorgeous before and after.:flowerforyou: Your husband is wonderful too for doing all this with you.

Especially love the picture with your hair up.:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    Thanks everyone and Barb you're so sweet!!! :heart:
  • lisacifolelli24
    lisacifolelli24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Omg Rachel what amazing results!!! You look so hot and beautiful! You're my inspiration! Congratulations! :wink:
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    Thanks Lisa!! :smile: Seriously, you all are so kind. I really think Dan and I are going to do Insanity again....it's so addicting. lol
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You are such a charm girl! You did amazing and congratulations for pushing through! What great results! Gorgeous as always :)
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    Thanks Nyork....you did fantastic too!!! Love my MFP friends...you all motivate me so much. :wink:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome job! And might I say without really creppy or disrespectful, your butt is so much tighter now. i seriously don't mean that in a weird way.
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    Thanks!! It better be after all that hard work. lol
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    U r inspring!!! Great job!!!! U look fantastic!
  • Farmer_Dan
    Options
    I don't know if I am supposed to post on this or not since I see the resaults every day but just want to make sure you know how proud of you I am! Despite all the aches and pains, head aches and back aches you pushed through and the final pics speak for themselves. So glad I was there to take the journey with you and look forward to whatever we get into next. Love you Rach! :heart:
  • tae_99
    tae_99 Posts: 11
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! you should be extremely proud, you are looking like a million bucks girl!! whooo
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I am supposed to post on this or not since I see the resaults every day but just want to make sure you know how proud of you I am! Despite all the aches and pains, head aches and back aches you pushed through and the final pics speak for themselves. So glad I was there to take the journey with you and look forward to whatever we get into next. Love you Rach! :heart:

Ahhh, that's awesome!
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options

Of course you're supposed to post on here :heart: !! I wouldn't have been able to finish this without you!! Thank you so much for dealing with my grumpy self on many occasions at 5 am when I wasn't feeling very into doing the workout but you always found a way to get me laughing. :wink: That's what I love about you most. I wouldn't have wanted to do this journey with anyone else or by myself. I can't wait to either start this again or start something new. We make such a good team!! Love you so much babe!! :flowerforyou:
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! you should be extremely proud, you are looking like a million bucks girl!! whooo

Thanks!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!