Team Fit continued- January

Options

Replies

• aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Karen I'm with ya on the Vikings! I knew the Cowboys were going to eat it. Romo sucks. hahaha :laugh: I just hope they kick the s*#t out of the Saints........ :grumble:
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    my computer took a crapper and havnt been able to get on till now i am on my roomates new comp. but i have been keeping up i havnt weighed in and dont plan to till the end of the month. but i did just buy a dvd. The biggest loser last chance workout. i did week one monday and by the end i felt like i was gonna throw up:noway: :sick: . lol i guess the workout is good!?!?!?!?! i also have been running. I went out day before yesterday and ran half the way i went and walked half in bits but i think i am getting to do it in longer spirts now. which is good well iwill check in next time i can get on the comp hopefully before the end of the month. glad you guys are doing well and i hope my comp gets fixed soon.
  • aabelein
    Options
    Good Morning team! :glasses:

Hope you all had a great Monday. Nothing special happened for me. Just exercised and hung out. My roommate got DJ Hero for her bday last week so we were playing that. Man, I suck so bad at those games! My rhythm is off I guess. :ohwell:

yesterday: 80 mins of exercise and 8 glasses of water
    today: 110 mins of exercise and 8 glasses of water (as long as its not raining like last night then hopefully i can go play tennis. we only got in 10 mins of tennis yesterday because the rain started coming down harder.)

I know 110 mins is a lot of exercise, but I promise I wont over do it. I just feel so determined to get these last 14 pounds off as quick as possible! :happy: When I think of 14 pounds, I think of like a month and a half. I'm hoping I can get them all off by March 8th. Which is exactly 1 month before my birthday! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: As long as I can lose 2 pounds a week for the next 7 weeks. So I'm hoping! :smile:

Well I hope you all have a nice Tuesday. Talk to you later. :glasses:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Ariel - congrats on your weight goals. That is huge. I hope you find all kinds of clothes that you forgot you had - plus you don't have to spend more money

Karen & K2 - hope you are feeling better from being under the weather.

I have a sore throat that started Saturday so I think I am trying to get sick. The over the counter medicine has been working so far, but I don't know if I can shake it.

I did exercise Saturday and Monday and days off where Sunday and today. I did not really keep track of my calories but I think I did fairly well for not feeling good.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    HI all,
    Feeling much better today! Thanks everyone, for the well wishes.
    Monday: Under my Cals; no exercise (karate night!), and I didn't drink nearly enough water. I've been drinking today, so I'm doing good there. Shred tonight and I want to start walking.

Jolinn-sorry about your puter. Hope its back up and running soon. :smile:

Kim - Are you settling into your new job? It sounds like it's alot busier than your previous one. I hope the meds work and you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:

Ariel - I know you're anxious to shed the final pounds, but you don't want to take a chance on injury or burnout, so take it easy. Take care of yourself! :wink:

K#2 - How are you doing with your schedule? I hope you have been able to fit some 'my fitness' time in there! :smile:

Ang and Lisa - We miss you guys! :cry:

Everyone have a great day! Stay strong! .....GO VIKINGS! :happy:
  • aabelein
    Options
    Hi guys! :smile:
    well its raining again here..... which is awesome since it never rains here. but it sucks because i'm stuck in an office without windows for 8 hours a day. i dont even get to enjoy it. :sad: :sad: :frown: if you lived in AZ, you'd understand how much we love rain! haha :laugh: so since its raining i didnt get to play tennis again. i hear its supposed to rain all week. :noway: but i did level 2 and level 1 of the shred today plus my 20 min walk. so i did good. anyways, just wanted to say hi.

angie and lisa- come back soon!! :flowerforyou:

karen- i promise i will be careful, and that if i feel like i'm going over board i'll cool it down. i dont want to get hurt either! :flowerforyou: :glasses:

kim- i know, i am really excited to go through it all! i had some cute stuff, but then again, I was 18 too! so some of the stuff i have may not be age appropriate.... :blushing: :frown: but who knows!
    joline- i hope you can get your computer fixed soon! i know how much it sucks when mine is broken. thankfully my dad is an it guy so he always helps me fix it. i dont know what i would do without him sometimes! good luck getting it fixed. and i know what you mean about wanting to throw up. sometimes when i exercise in the morning i get that way too. a couple times i've had to run to the bathroom because i was dry heaving so bad. it sucks!! hang in there though, i will get easier and you will love it! :glasses: :wink:

oh yeah!! I almost forgot!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :happy: :smile: :smile: :glasses: :glasses:
    I FINALLY got my shoes!!!! they're not as bad as I thought they would be. they feel weird walking around in them and i know theyre working because i can feel muscles working that i dont usually when i walk. so i'll let you know in a few weeks if i see a difference or not!! talk to you guys tomorrow!! :yawn:
  • aabelein
    Options
    Hi team!!! :drinker:

It's Hump Day!!! :happy: Thank god we're half way through the week now! I'm ready for the weekend already! :laugh: I'm just logging in so I can tell you my daily goals and such. So here it goes......

today: at least 74 mins of exercise. as long as its not raining, hopefully i will get in 120 mins. plus my 8 glasses of water :bigsmile:

well i guess i'm gonna get to work. Talk to you guys soon! Hope you all have a great Wednesday!! :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • kholmes
    Options
    Good morning everyone

Tuesday - I did 10 min yoga to try and get some of my sick feeling out. It semi worked. I don't think I got in all of my water because I went home and sleep in the afternoon. I was ok on calories

Wednesday - got up and did my weights this morning - hoping that will make me feel better. My throat is still sore, but better.

Karen - Yes this job is a lot busier than the last. I am settling in, but it is also constantly changing. thanks for the support. Hope you get in a good workout today

Ariel - glad you got those shoes in. Good work on the workouts. I agree with Karen - don't over do it. We had alot of rain here in Vegas yesterday too. I know what you are talking about with the rain.

Joline - hope your computer gets fixed soon

K2 - one day at a time. Try to get a few minutes of workout here and there.
  • aabelein
    Options
    Good Morning team! :flowerforyou:

Hope you all had a nice Wednesday! It didnt rain yesterday, but I was too tired to go play tennis. The night before (Tuesday night) I exercised with my reebok's and when I woke up yesterday I was soo sore! So after I got home and my sister and I did the shred and I was beat! I felt like I couldn't even lift my leg up to do the crunches. So later on when I was going to exercise again, I did the easy steps one. I didn't think I could make it through so I decided I wouldn't do it. :bigsmile: Aren't you happy? :wink: hehe just kidding.

yesterday: 65 mins of exercise and 8 glasses of water
    today: 75 mins of exercise and 8 glasses of water

Well I guess I'm gonna get going now! Have a great day and be strong!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :glasses: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies!!! :flowerforyou: It's been a couple days since I've checked in. Thanks for all the words of support and encouragement! Ariel.....you rock in the exercise department!!!! Way to go!! :smile: Karen.....glad you're feeling better!! :flowerforyou: Kim.....get better soon.....it's such a bad time of the year. :heart:

I'm feeling much better and just a little stuffed up still. No more chills or sweats so that's a good thing. I've gotten back on the exercise bandwagon for the last few days and it feels great!! :bigsmile: Tuesday I walked 3.5KM, Wednesday I walked 5KM and right now I'm going downstairs to do a 45 minute step aerobic tape and 20 minutes of weights. My plan for today is to track my food and try and drink all my water (I've been sucking at that one lately) :ohwell:

So.....I've totally given up wine and all alcohol in the quest to try and lose weight. Haven't had a sip since New Year's Eve and plan to go 6 months.....til July 1st. I love red wine....did I mention that. :drinker: :grumble: :grumble:

I've managed to master that......I'm liking exercising.....but there's one thing I can't seem to control. Night time eating. I seem to eat uncontrollably when I can finally sit down late in the evening and relax. I'm completely not hungry and it's definitely a mind thing but it's what's holding me back from weight loss. I'm like a zombie walking back repeatedly into the kitchen and grabbing whatever I can get my hands on. :devil: :sad: :brokenheart: I keep saying "Today I'm going to stay within my calorie limits and not overeat" and I do it all over again and completely sabotage my day. I keep myself a couple hundred calories to allow for a small snack but it makes no difference. Any tips at all? I really, really don't want this to be my downfall. :embarassed:

Ok.....off to workout. Have an amazing day everyone!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • abbychick
    Options
    I did it!!! Finished the whole 45 minute step aerobic DVD and I did it with 2 risers on each side of the step!! :happy: :happy: :happy: I was dripping sweat by the end. I also followed it up with a 20 min Strength and Sculpt workout from the Biggest Loser. I feel great and am heading to the shower. As long as I don't blow it when I come home from work at 10 tonight. :ohwell: Wish me luck!!!
  • abbychick
    Options
    Oh....one more thing. :smile: It's only 12 PM and I'm on my 9th glass of water!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • aabelein
    Options
    Hi team! :flowerforyou:

Hope you are all having a good Friday! :smile: I was bad and I only got in a 10 min walk yesterday. So that sucks. But I'm going to get it all in today and I am going to do some tomorrow too. ANyways, I gotta go back to work now. I was going to do this in the morning when I got to work, but the website wasn't working for some reason. I'll log on later! Talk to you all soon!!
  • aabelein
    Options
    Hi team!! :flowerforyou:

I just wanted to log in real quick to say I lost another 2 pounds!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: So 58 down now and 12 to go to my goal! Once I get there I might want to try for another 5 or 10. But we will see once I'm there! Well I gotta go! Talk to you guys tomorrow!!:glasses:
  • kholmes
    Options
    Good Monday morning

I ended up staying home sick at the end of last week. I am feeling better with my throat, but now my nose is running - ugh

I did exercise on Saturday, but that was it. So today starts a new week with another chance at meeting my workout goals

Monday - 50 min workout

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. It is hard to believe it is the last week of January.
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    This is my first log-in (in) 3 days. I've been very busy with work and some other issues taking up my time. Car is in the shop due to a minor accident (not my fault), but I've been having to deal with the insurance company, body shop, etc. in addition to the same ole daily stuff. I've been so sidetracked, I haven't exercised since last week! : (

Trying to get back on track today with the exercise. Eating healthy and drinking the water, though.
    ARIEL - WAY TO GO WITH ANOTHER 2 LBS LOST!!!! You're really IN THE ZONE!!!! :happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    Kim - Hope you feel much better soon! :smile:

Talk to everyone later.
  • kholmes
    Options
    Good morning everyone

Monday - 70 min of workout, 10 glasses of water, within calories
    Tuesday - it is my rest day. I thought about working out this morning, but I have to fast until 1:00 for a dr appointment so I didn't think working out would be a good idea if I couldn't eat. So I am going to drink my water and hope that I make it to the appointment.

Still not feeling well. Hopefully the dr can help.

Karen - that stinks about your car. Hope you can get it repaired and back to normal soon.
    Ariel - you are doing great with your weight loss. We are so proud of you:smile:
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Kim,
    I hope you feel better soon! It's hard enough to exercise when you are feeling good...even worse when you feel bad. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest! Good luck with your appointment!

Ariel - We are so proud of you! Keep it up, girl...you're doing amazing! :flowerforyou:

My goal for today is to walk atleast 1 mile in addition to doing my Shred DVD tonight.
    Cals & water - good.

I'll check back in tomorrow. :happy:
  • aabelein
    Options
    hi team :sick:
    sorry i havent been on the last couple days. i haven't been feeling well. i went to the doctor today and she gave me some stuff to take. my throat is scratchy and dry and my nose is draining into my throat in that area that i cant clear out..... hopefully i get better soon. i see you guys are doing good and i will get more into things once i'm better. my ears feel like they are starting to get plugged. :frown: so stay well guys and i'll talk to you soon! oh and no exercise this week yet..... i probably wont until im better. i dont want to make it worse... but i feel bad. lol
  • aabelein
    Options
    hi guys!

well i'm back at work. i missed a lot of time so i need to get to work. but i just wanted to say that i will be getting in 65 mins of exercise today with all my water. i'll write more later. have a good day team!! be strong!