Insanity Before/After with Pictures

Options

Replies

• paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Great job! Just goes to show that the right support is so important!

And I'm going to add an 'awwww' because you two are so sweet! :smile:
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I agree- you're beautiful! Good job!
  • SonicaBE
    SonicaBE Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    question for you- how much weight did you lose with Insanity? did you follow the plan?
  • SonicaBE
    SonicaBE Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    And u look fab!!! congrats!
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great! I'm on 2nd to last week of mth 2. Had to take a break because of my knees & also had family town which threw off my schedule :frown: Finally have our home in order again, gonna pick up from where I left off tonight. :smile:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! keep it up
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great! I'm on 2nd to last week of mth 2. Had to take a break because of my knees & also had family town which threw off my schedule :frown: Finally have our home in order again, gonna pick up from where I left off tonight. :smile:

We had to hold off a week in July when family was in town and then start back up too. Good job girl :smile: You can do it. Remember...land softly. So hard to do I know...I was like "yeah right!!" lol
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    you look amazing! keep it up

Thanks!!
  • ashblonde1
    Options
    wow super well done!

It takes dedication to get results like that, you and your husband must be proud of your results!

How did he do?
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    question for you- how much weight did you lose with Insanity? did you follow the plan?

Thanks!!! I lost around 24 lbs and a ton of inches. No diet plan other than my own....I actually didn't know there was an official diet plan until about half way through as I bought my Insanity off Craigslist. I just ate up to my calorie goal of 1200 eat day (including a protein shake each morning) and never went over. I'm not an "eat yor calories" back girl either. To me some believe that way but I think it is a personal preference, everyone should go based on what works best for them. I never deprived myself on the foods I loved, just did portion control. :wink:
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    wow super well done!

It takes dedication to get results like that, you and your husband must be proud of your results!

How did he do?

Thanks!! He's already in super shape, as his job has him active all of the time. He definitely didn't need to lose weight, so he was eating at maintenance levels but definitely got stronger for sure. He says he didn't see a diffeence but I can tell. :wink:
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You sold me on Insanity!!! :)
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Honey you look so great Wooooozer. I'm on the second month and OMG I so agree it is tough but I'm pushing, pushing, pushing. I only hope I get great results like you. Awesome job.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    You looked great before and awesome after! Your a lucky woman to have such a supportive husband! I hope you always cherish each other!
  • terrie_exercise_mom
    Options
    You and Dan have amazed me through this Insanity journey...getting up in the wee hours of the morning to get it done before work! You two make an amazing team and seeing how you two have supported each other in this journey was awesome! I really cannot wait to see what you two have in store for us next:-) Amazing job to both of you and Rachel my Gem you look AMAZING:-)
  • snwills32
    Options
    Great job! I just completed day two. I know that I will get the results I want when I complete it! It is hard work!!!
  • stellapiano
    stellapiano Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you look amazing!
  • nevacontent
    Options
    Congrats on your results.

Did you exercise to Insanity every day? You mentioned your back ached on one of the exercises, but how did your knees feel? Were they sore or achey?
  • Wilma123456
    Options
    holy crap! You look amazing! thanks for posting
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!