Tapout XT....

Options
I saw a commercial for the Tapout XT workout program, yea I know late night infomercial.... It's the same set up as all the other programs 90 day program with 12 different workout DVD's that are 45 mins each roughly, food and nutrition guide, resistance bands...

Has anyone used this system before or has seen/heard of results from this workout program??

Any help would be appreciated...

Replies

• rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    no not yet but I saw it and it looks awesome! :)
  • Stephendw9
    Stephendw9 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    no not yet but I saw it and it looks awesome! :)

let me know if you do, or maybe you should do it with me if I do it....
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im currently doing this program... Im on week 6 and love it !!!! Ive lost about 6lbs and tons of inches .... Its very challenging but fun workout .... I love the results im getting so far and cant wait to see then end results...
  • Stephendw9
    Stephendw9 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im currently doing this program... Im on week 6 and love it !!!! Ive lost about 6lbs and tons of inches .... Its very challenging but fun workout .... I love the results im getting so far and cant wait to see then end results...

that sounds awesome... are you doing it alone or with friends??
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    I am in week 4 and LOVE it!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I completed the program and it was by far the BEST program I ever did!! I loved every second of it!!! I am definitely going to repeat it after I finish P90X!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I ordered it tonight! Starting September 12 when I get back from vacation!
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2 of the program, I love it! I finished Insanity a few weeks back and found it to be a nice change to use resistance bands and more upper body work. I've lost 1.8kg so far.

Mike is intentionally/unintentionally hilarious too. It's fun!
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    haha I watch this infomercial all night when I do my night shifts. I'm doing insanity atm it's nice to hear ppl really like it, I may try it next.