If she can do it so can we!!! (with pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm confused as to why the after picture was photoshopped onto a different background.

Exact same thought!

^^This.

I am confused...this is a success story, not an ad. She is a fitness model and the photographer gave her that picture of her. She looks like that in person. How is this confusing??? It is just a better quality photo then most of us have access to...

Not trying to start problems. I don't think her body has necessarily been photoshopped. I totally believe you that she looks like that in real life. It's just a REALLY crappy photoshop job. It looks bad and very unprofessional. If I were her, I'd never use that photographer / photo editor again.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    I still can't see the after... ah well.
  • christina721
    Options
    Once again...please focus on success story and who cares if she uses the photographer again. She gets paid now to do shoots because she worked her butt off. Please lets stay positive and motivate eachother. Thanks.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    She is stunning. Thanks for sharing.
  • christina721
    Options
    Here maybe if I post this normal pic infront of a mirror people will get over the photographer...again not me...

amyathome.jpg
  • mcnub
    mcnub Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    dang... she looks amazing! congrats to her
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Here maybe if I post this normal pic infront of a mirror people will get over the photographer...again not me...

amyathome.jpg

Man i hate instagram
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!