Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• tayzhaboo757
    Options
    Yes ma'am my max weight this year was 325. I started MFP at 307. So according to MFP I have lost 41 lbs, but it is actually 66!!!! You're not alone and you can meet your goal!
  • williameduncan
    williameduncan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    356 (381) today -- 1st number is my bathroom scale; number in parentheses is an estimate of my dr. scale. Guess which one counts?!

Goal -- 280 by December 30, 2013
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I started at 310. I'm at 241 now. Little by little by little by little a lot can go away.
  • joenolte
    joenolte Posts: 11
    Options
    Started at 385 and now at 275. You can do it!
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i did
  • nskerr
    nskerr Posts: 91
    Options
    I started at 327. Over the course of about 10 months of heavy diet and exercise I got down to about 208. I got lazy and went back to 262 and now am working it off. Have lost 11 pounds. Hoping to get back to between 210-220.
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    375 before MyFitnessPal. 335 when I started MyFitnessPal. Now currently at 232.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I started at 300lbs. I lost some before I found this site. It has been a great tool.
    My goal is 130. I am 5'3.
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I did, I started at 315. I am now down to about 293 pounds. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Me! Still working on it!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    :3 I started at 299 (might as well say 300--lol) in the very beginning of my journey.
    I joined this site when I got to about 270! c: Have lost a good bit since then, slowly but surely.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Close, 290. Like many others have commented, MFP is a life saver. For me, it is working. Things like this thread are inspirational to me and help me a great deal. Reading this has brought me tears, of both joy and sadness. All that it takes is commitment and perseverence. You can do it, we all can!
  • cyntsimon
    Options
    The most i've weigh is 264, but for the last three years my weight has been about 251 - 246. Currently I am down to 238 . even though I know I've got a long way to go, It is inspiring to see others achievements and the fact of knowing I am not alone. I am exercising at least 5 days a week with a group to stay motivated. I've found that when I have accountablility partners it makes it easier. Even though they are all strangers, it help knowing that someone is watching out for me as well.
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Started out at 355 ... I'm on my way though !!!! Don't give up and stay determined
  • Brodieno
    Brodieno Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, I to started 18 months ago at 430 lbs and am down to 208 today. Just started with MFP and think the program will really help me with the last 38 lbs I am targeting. I have been up and down all my life and probably tried every diet and variation thereof that is out there.

For me I think the program you chose is less important than staying focused on your goal over the long term. Stay with it and you will get there.
  • SFBarbear
    SFBarbear Posts: 146
    Options
    I stsarted at 330 lbs and want to lose 80. Then possibly more.

Feel free to add me.

Good Journey
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    My HW was 315 - started mfp at 286 tho
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yep I started at 353 a little over a year ago I'm now 208 feel free to add me if you have any questions or anything :)
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I started out just under 400lbs! :blushing: .
    I was down to 288 when I found MFP on Aug 1, and I'm now down another 5 lbs at 283.
    My next short term goal is to get to 275 by mid-November.

Feel free to add me.

Those of us who have major amounts to lose can all use all the help/motivation we can get!
  • hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Weighed 300 in January. Down to 285. Make friends and this site works! Sent friend request.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!