30 Day Shred Buddies (fresh faces for my feed :))

Options
12346»

Replies

• jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone today is the 2nd day for me and i just joined the 30 ds motivation and support group .. you should look into this and join
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 1 Day 2 today! Feel free to add me I'd love to give/recieve some support and motivation!
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Day 1 yesterday. I saw someone say that they hate push-ups and I have to agree. Day 2 tonight after my hour at the gym. This should be interesting.

Feel free to add me. Would love the support and beable to offer the same.
  • carlydevi
    carlydevi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I hope I can start tomorrow!

Today I have to sort all the exercises and look them up to know what I'll be doing. :)
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    L1 D10 for me tonight. Can always use new motivated friends...add away
  • tamimac12
    Options
    I did level 2 today... wow! I'm totally relaxed, so I KNOW I worked hard! and sweated my rear end off!
  • swedishfishmx
    Options
    Day 4 of diet and exercise (p90x and endurance cycling). I didn't need to lose any weight, but swap out fat for muscle. Well see how it works out. I need to keep up with my calorie intake (2200) but it's tough when cycling takes 1400-2500 calories. Seems like I eat all the time.
  • KCLEM81
    Options
    Hi! Just started 30- day shred today! I am supplementing my 3-5 / week jazzercise workouts with it on my off days.

I'm down about 20 lbs from mid-january and countless inches! I have about 30 lbs to go. :)

Looking for motivation! Thanks!
  • bridgette1979
    bridgette1979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 1 Level 1 I thought I was going to get sick.... LOL but it feels good
  • AlyK47
    AlyK47 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 Level 1! I felt horrible during the first circuit/strength portions, but it got better, just like yesterday! My arms definitely feel stronger (or maybe my muscles are still tense xD) and I feel energised. :smile:
  • The first five days I did, I was a bit sore, but nothing that actually stopped me from doing the exercises. I took a day off yesterday, and went on a long long hike today and am looking forward to starting another 5 days tomorrow. For having just recently started, I'm actually really happy with the program and how focused it keeps me for the short bursts of each exercise.

Someone mentioned pushups being awful, but it's the jumping jacks that kill me..
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Day One: I'm sore in places I didn't know I had. O.O

Feel free to add me!