Want friends to diet with :)

Options
Hello,
I am trying to lose a lot of weight over the next 6-12 months and would love people/friends to do it with.
I'm 22 and moving to Cali soon, but people from anywhere are cool.
Um, other things, I'm huge into outdoors, video games and I am a huge nerd ^^

Replies

• SarahPadmore
    Options
    Hi I'm in the uk. Having friends really does help motivate you and everyone I have made friends with have been very nice and supportive.
    Add me as a friend
    Sarah x
  • manofsteel87
    Options
    hey feel free to add me and from im from cali. support play a big role in weight loss aswell.
  • ShaneOSX
    ShaneOSX Posts: 198
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Also I write about video games for a living so feel free to talk about them with me, haha.
  • Laurelaas
    Laurelaas Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ^^
  • linc86
    linc86 Posts: 9
    Options
    i use my fitness pal to do the calculations of your BMR and set the max weight reduction on the app on your iphone. After that minus 200 calories from there. The 200 calories is because different people cooks with different styles, especially seasoning which might just add another 200 calories for the whole day's intake.

as for me Doc gave me an appitite suppressant, panbesy, but doesnt really work, so i used this programme to count my calories to try reduce weight. i started 16 days ago, my calories needed to run my body is 2200-2400, this programme (my fitnesspal) recommended 1700 calories, i started off with 1600 and just changed it to 1410 calories 4 days back, i lost from 123.7 to 117 kg now in about 15 days, but not diet alone, i climb my office stairs (5 floors) at least 5-6 times a day, up and down, + i on music and try to follow some dance in the video (e.g. party anthem rock) for 3-6 mins on alternate nights.... i havent excercise in years so i am kinda starting slow.

i need to lose massively in the 3 months of this medication as i cannot take it longer than 3 mths. Also, there would be a rebound weight gain so this app my just help to keep me in place....

feel free to add me