food addict?

Options
why does it seem that some days i do great and others are horrible? one day i will stay under my goals and get in atleast a good hour of cardio in, and other days all i do is eat. on the days i just eat , i am craving EVERYTHING and i never get a full feeling. am i addicted to food? Help!

Replies

• trackgirl_08
    trackgirl_08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been told that when that happens your body is craving something it is missing. Are you taking a good vitamin to help you get all of your nutirents replenished?
    If not I can make a good recommendation for a company that has some of the best ones I have found and see if that helps you out.
  • nfarrell
    Options
    No, I am not taking any vitamins. Any suggestions?
  • Jesusfollower72
    Options
    I would take a good multivitamin that best fits you. There are different kinds for your age, male/female, etc.
    God bless,
    Karen
  • trackgirl_08
    trackgirl_08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I take the vitamins from Advocare....I have found that they really help me out quite a bit. I currently take the vitamin pack to help with weight loss called MNS MAX 3 (which has meal replacement shakes, sugar free energy drinks and vitamins) and most of my cravings have subdued, but they have a good regular muti-vitamin to help fill the nutritional gaps...without having to take all the other things called Advocare V100 Mutlivitamin.
    You can check them out at https://www.advocare.com/09044661/

Email me if you have any questions. So far I have loved all the things I have taken from them :)