Now I completely adore men but.....

Options
124»

Replies

• don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Some of us get sick and have no choice to carry on working and looking after kids and cleaning and washing clothes and shopping the many little things women (not all women, but since we're throwing generalisations about like confetti) moan about and claim a man cant do.

Some of us get things done.
    right on brother
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Nickelback

WINNER

Bahahahaha! :laugh:

THIS IS A HUGE ONGOING DISCUSSION IN MY OFFICE... has been for the past few years. No one can give me a legit answer as to why so many people despise Nickelback!!! Anyone??
    Well, it's awful music. And all of their songs sound the same.

when my little bro got out of prison we were listening to music and he asked if we had any Nickleback. my other bro turned and looked at him and said: "WTF did they do to you in there" the awkward silence broke with me laughing so hard I cried. yeah that's right I cried, so I guess I am whiny guy
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Its funny, what you ladies are describing that happens to men once or twice a year seems to happen every 30 days to ladies.

*ducks behind wall

Can you bleed for 7 days strait and still hit the gym?

in the immortal words of Jesse the body Ventire in Predator...."I aint got time to bleed"
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    Nickelback

WINNER

Bahahahaha! :laugh:

THIS IS A HUGE ONGOING DISCUSSION IN MY OFFICE... has been for the past few years. No one can give me a legit answer as to why so many people despise Nickelback!!! Anyone??

That awful whiny song "Lips of an Angel".

That's Hinder, not Nickelback lol.

Regardless, all of Nickelback's songs sound the same, and pretty much all have the same story line behind them.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Oops. They sound a lot alike, don't they? :laugh:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    AIDS
    Herpes
    Pineapple on pizza
    Hippies

Pineapple on pizza is delicious.

Pineapple on pizza is responsible for AIDS. It's not a government conspiracy. It's pineapple on pizza.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    AIDS
    Herpes
    Pineapple on pizza
    Hippies

Pineapple on pizza is responsible for AIDS. It's not a government conspiracy. It's pineapple on pizza.

Agreed...fruit has no place being on pizza...neither do chicken & artichoke hearts for that matter...
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    We wouldn't whine if you ladies would just let us be sick. But no. It's "did you take the trash out?" "That tree in the front yard needs to be trimmed". "You told me you were going to take me to dinner!" "You slept with my sister?!". Nag, nag, nag... geez.

in the immortal words of Jesse the body Ventire in Predator...."I aint got time to bleed"

good ones. :laugh:
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Nickelback
    Justin Bieber

The true winner. Nickelback pales in comparison (especially) when it comes to embarrassing Canadians everywhere).
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    AIDS
    Herpes
    Pineapple on pizza
    Hippies

I guess that makes me a carrier.
  • Kellybeth16
    Options
    :smile: I know! They're SO whiny when they are sick. But, I love them anyways.

Where as women are just whiny. Period.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWzWISmITRh9D8B-DZC3dg9vl82KntI-L3l3-SDzGkusUCj9Ha

I said I loved them anyways! But really, I don't mind taking care of my man when he's sick, it just means he needs me. And yes, I am whiny, but it's not my fault. I'm a female. :smile:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Rapists. Genocide. Cancer. Falling down the stairs. Brussel sprouts.

Lots of things.

I happen to like brussels sprouts. The others, I can agree with.
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Some of us get sick and have no choice to carry on working and looking after kids and cleaning and washing clothes and shopping the many little things women (not all women, but since we're throwing generalisations about like confetti) moan about and claim a man cant do.

:flowerforyou:
    How you doin?

Haha, proper laugh there :)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

Amen.

Ironically, I am sick and read that on my computer while at work. Last night, took the boy to a Dr. appointment, and did laundry, and the only thing I did differently due to being sick was go to bed about an hour earlier. Boom goes the dynamite.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Its funny, what you ladies are describing that happens to men once or twice a year seems to happen every 30 days to ladies.

*ducks behind wall

Can you bleed for 7 days strait and still hit the gym?

< monstrous generalizations>
    Women can but only after eating 2 bags of M&M's, two pans of fudge brownies, and then whining for the next 4 weeks about putting on weight when they work out 3 times a day.
    </monstrous generalizations>

:) ...but only for a few days a month right.
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    2mgv1ow.jpg

It's very real.