Tattoos!!

Options

Replies

• April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Heart with flowers on the inside right ankle.

Also eyeliner and lipliner.(cosmetic tattooing)
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have Faerie wings on my back, (imagine that) and one on the inside of my right wrist. I am going this weekend to get three nautical stars, one on my neck and the other two just below my collar bone on each shoulder. I can't Wait!!!!!
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have two...I have a fairy in between my shoulderblades. I am not huge into fairys but when I saw her I saw who I want to be. She is elegant, confident, and down right sexy! And then I have a tramp stamp...a turtle with a checkerd flag (aka TurboTurtle). This again speaks to who I am...a little funny and I am my own contradiction. :)

The way you describe how you found your tat reminds me of the best advice I ever heard from a tattoo artist. She said that as an artist, he doesn't put ink on people, but rather uncovers a tattoo that was always there but couldn't be seen. I love that! That is now what I say to people whenever they ask me what I think they should get or where they should get it. It's there, you just have to find it. :smile:
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have two...I have a fairy in between my shoulderblades. I am not huge into fairys but when I saw her I saw who I want to be. She is elegant, confident, and down right sexy! And then I have a tramp stamp...a turtle with a checkerd flag (aka TurboTurtle). This again speaks to who I am...a little funny and I am my own contradiction. :)

Oh, and I almost forgot...Love your username! I'm an 8 (or rather, 88 now) fan too!! Go Junior go!! :bigsmile:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I have a small blue daisy with a purple star on either side of it on my right shoulder. Small enough that a bandaid could cover the whole thing up. Want to get another in the future as a reward for losing weight. Not sure what my goal weight will be but I'll now it when I get there. Also not sure what tattoo I want.
  • eafrancis10
    Options
    Im gonna tattoo my starting weight and my ending weight!! lol
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    :smile: 7 tattoo's here, all pretty large pieces

Fairy with dragon fly on my back

Dead egyption skelaton guy on my arm (1/2 sleeve)

Pentagram on my sturnum

Cherry blossoms lower abdomen

angle with wings falling off on thigh

notical stars on thigh

Devil woman on side of thigh
  • sherry155
    Options
    I only have one I got for my 35 birthday it's an Egytian Ankh with tribal on eather side it's located on my lower back. My sister has the same one wrapped around her bicep, as a young adult my mother gave me and my 3 sisters each a ring with this symbal which means eternal life, still trying to talk the 2 sisters into a tat... I want more maybe something symbalizing my 3 children but not sure wher or what yet, refuse to do it unless really sure.. My husband is not a fan of tattos but will agree with me on something small..
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have a German flag (Father's side of the family) on my left shoulder blade and an Austrian flag(Mother's side of the family) on my right shoulder blade. I also have a Teutonic Knight (Germanic Crusader Monk) on the inner part of my right calf.

Tattoos are AWESOME!

I LOVE that! I have been thinking I would like something to represent Germany (dad) & Croatia (Mom). Trouble is, my mom has some French & a tad of Spanish in there too!

I currently have a sun on my back (represents being a Leo, a fire sign). Got it junior year in college.
    In 2006 I added my brother's first & middle name on top of sun w/his birth year & year of his death on the sides (obviously in memory of my brother who passed away in 2005).

I adore tattoos, both on me & on other people!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    :smile: 7 tattoo's here, all pretty large pieces

Fairy with dragon fly on my back

Dead egyption skelaton guy on my arm (1/2 sleeve)

Pentagram on my sturnum

Cherry blossoms lower abdomen

angle with wings falling off on thigh

notical stars on thigh

Devil woman on side of thigh

Those tattoos sound beautiful!!! I would love to see some pics of the "appropriate" ones LOL :-)
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

Oh, and I almost forgot...Love your username! I'm an 8 (or rather, 88 now) fan too!! Go Junior go!! :bigsmile:

Hahaa thanks! I am so glad that he went with the 88 as his new number, otherwise all my user names would just be wrong since most were set up before he changed teams. Lets hope for a better season!
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I have 5.

1. On the right upper outside of thigh/hip area- an anchor with a rose
    2. On my left shoulder- a baby harp seal
    3. On my right outer leg, just above the ankle- a design I created of 2 figures
    4. On my left outer leg just above the ankle- a tribal design
    5. On my right inner ankle- a Capricorn Glyph
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    I have 2 right now...

Daisy on lower left side of back...my favorite flower-simple but beautiful and strong-can grow wild or in a contained setting.

Tree Frog on my upper right thigh...my favorite critter-so connected to nature that you can tell what is going on, good or bad, by their activity.

I have a $100 gift certificate to use when I reach goal weight...it's going to be a pheonix rising out of the ashes on my side.
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have two... a pentacle on my left shoulder (16th birthday present), and one of the little crying minotaurs from Radiohead's Amnesiac art set on my right forearm (18th birthday present). I want more, but I can't convince myself that I can spare the money for new projects.
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    CUUUUUUUTE! Love the tat! you must be a die hard fan?:glasses:
  • MelodyRayne
    Options
    One of my favorite subjects!

I have 13 [it was 14, but one's been joined into another one now, so I've lost one!!]
    I have:
    A tribal-ish style turtle on my left foot
    A tribal-ish style bear with paw prints on my right foot [paw prints go over the ankle...I'm covering this one up at some point]
    The Eye of Horus on my inner left ankle
    A faerie silhouette on my inner right ankle
    A butterfly on my inner left hip
    A lily on my stomach
    The symbol for Earth and Saturn on the inside of my left wrist
    The symbol for Capricorn on the inside of my right wrist
    A shooting star on the inside of my right elbow
    A baby dragon, a Pegasus and a water faerie on my lower back
    And my favorite piece is between my shoulder blades, extending over my shoulders on both sides and over the front of my shoulders as well - she's a gothic style "Ice Angel" surrounded by swirls, 7 blue stars, with a star on the front of each shoulder.

I'm having more work done on her in March - I'm extending her down my left arm to make a back piece/half sleeve; going for swirls turning into vines with some kind of flower and a gothic style geisha hiding in the flowers.
  • Lady_C_the_1st
    Options
    HI everyone,

I have my whole back done, it is oriental in theme, it starts on my right shoulder, with a blue butterfly, then goes down into cherry blosso, some more butterflies, 5 lilies all across the bottom of my back/ top of bum and hip, all the way down my back then round my hips and down onto my left inner thigh where it finishes with a lotus flower. It will have japanese wind going through it eventually but it is unfinished as of yet.
    I also have a tribal style fairy, but it is just the face and wings, on my outer right thigh.

I am intending eventually to get more but am a teacher so need to be a little careful where I get them.

xx
  • dawn675
    dawn675 Posts: 19
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos.
    ~the worst one is my now EX husband's initials on my ring finger, it will eventually become a Butterfly to represent Freedom
    ~I have a heart with a halo & horns on my left breast that says Naughty Angel
    ~I have tribal art on my left arm, thought it was cool but it scarred me so no matter how much I touch it up it always looks faded
    ~I have a sunshine on my right shoulder to represent my daughter because she is my sunshine
    ~I have a clover on my left shoulder because my son was born on St. Patrick's Day (yes, his name is Patrick)
    ~I have a HUGE tattoo of the fantasy character named "Dawn" on my back. It is called Mourning Angel, she is half nude with her arms over her head and she is crying....I lost my brother when I was 18 and that is in memory of him. Not to mention she is my alter ego. Sexy, bad @ss, redheaded (I am too) and her name is Dawn which as you can tell by my screenname, is also my name.
  • DanellaK
    Options
    I've got 4, soon to be five. A medicine wheel with a butterfly inside right ankle. A turtle inside left ankle. A rose on my upper right breast. A Gemini sign mingled with a Pieces sign on my left inner forearm. I will be adding a red feather near my turtle(Red Feather is my native american name). And these won't be the last!!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

Hahaa thanks! I am so glad that he went with the 88 as his new number, otherwise all my user names would just be wrong since most were set up before he changed teams. Lets hope for a better season!

Waving to teammate!~~~~~~