Replies

• nikkijoshua
    nikkijoshua Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    5'9" :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    im 5'10 1/2 - thats 70+ inches of amazing and 37 inches of leg baby.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and started out as 248 lbs. on MFP.I lost 10 pounds so far,and my goal weight for my height is to be 168 lbs. to 178 lbs.
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Poor me can't find a tall woman anywhere. I'm only 6'3" and 235 lbs. but the tall ones run and hide somewhere with the short guys. So sad:sad:

No, you got it backwards, all the SHORT girls steal all the TALL men! :laugh:

Short girl got me. 6ft 2in wife 5ft 2
  • kenyajae
    kenyajae Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm 5'9". I so hate shopping for jeans! The talls are a little too long and the average are high waters. UGH! Feel free to add me.

I have the same problem. So frustrating!

5'11'' over here :)

I'm 5'9" and love Victoria Secret jeans.. I buy the really long ones (I'm "leggy" to start with) and add heels :)

In general, I'm the tallest of my friends too
  • natlierees
    natlierees Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    IM 5'9"/10" but its all in my legs 36" inside leg really hard to get clothes - have to buy Tall sizes a few of the shops in the uk do Tall stuff now for 5"9 + or theres Long Tall Sally - expensive! I weigh 143 lbs but its all on my belly Im like an orange with cocktail stick arms and legs lol Do you wear heels? I wear massive heels - can't help it shouldn't really but highest are 6"
  • Lulusweet2
    Lulusweet2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and around 145 lbs. Its always embarrassing when you tell people your weight and they're like You don't look that heavy but its because we're taller, we inately weigh more.
  • sivankeren
    sivankeren Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    5'11 :smile: feel free to add me
  • catwoman_40
    Options
    I'm 5'9" barefooted. Looking for more tall friends. Add me please :)
  • carolannew
    Options
    6' tall here too. Feel free to add me as a friend as well, anyone else.

My goal is about 180 lbs. Lots to go to get there, but 200 is a good first step :)

Carol
  • bddancer1227
    Options
    Woo hoo! Tall girls unite! I think the hardest thing for us is to realize that when you're our height, you can't weigh 110 punds like eveybody else! Well, you can, but then somebody will be wanting to question your eating habits. One of my best friends is 6'2" and she weighs 160, Can we say model thin? The thing you have to take into consideration is your overall body type. She has what may be termed as a boy build, slender hips, no rear and small chested. She use to weigh 300 lbs. When you look at pictures of her then, you wouldn't think she weighed that much. She overweght sure, but it doesn't look like 140 pounds worth. Now put that amount of weight on a girl who is 5'2". Woo hee! Yep that's a big difference!

I'm 5'10',large framed and curvy. Yep, a nightmare in the fashion world. Trying to get a pair of jeans that fit is a pain in the boo-tay!
    Legs are too short, gaps in the waist, tight in the thighs. Even the jeans that are "made" for full figured women, (which is what I currently am), don't fit. Blargh!

So, to all my TALL sisters, keep the faith, let's get in right shape for our height and bone structure, and if you find a pair of jeans that fits, share the love and the brand name!
  • michelleesther
    michelleesther Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'8", large frame, about 200lbs. Trying to lose about 60 more lbs.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    5'9" so you can add me if you would like
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    5'11 goal is 170 or 18% bodyfat, whichever comes first :)
  • reganyoungman
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" tall enough?
  • axoheather
    Options
    5'9" and BMI charts say I'm obese - argh!
  • eucalyptia
    Options
    I'm almost 5'11". Feel free to add! I would love to be able to commiserate with someone over the weight to height thing.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    6' tall as well, looking to get between 180 and 190! Feel free to add me!
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9! Feel free to add me! I need more friends closer to "my size".
  • mandilwebb
    mandilwebb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'9" here and loving it. Nice to be in such grand amazon woman company- I feel right at home :)