Herbalogica Detox

Options
I was looking into trying the Herbalogica Detox and shakes but I am curious about them. I have looked for reviews online and can't find very many at all. I know it is a product that a lot of doctors use to aid in getting healthy but that is about all I know. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and if it is worth the money to do it...

Replies

• 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    All I need to know about it is that it says Detox. No, it could not possibly be worth the money.

At best, it's money wasted. At worst, it's also dangerous.
  • Lauren0822
    Lauren0822 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It was suggested to me by a doctor for weight loss but they were also trying to sell their services too so I don't know if it really works or not, not only the detox but the whole diet.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    No reputable doctor would recommend a "detox cleanse". Your liver cleanses your body just fine.
    If you like the taste of the shakes and enjoy them, then drink them. But they are not responsible for your weight loss, a calorie deficit is.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    4 year old zombie thread
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Lauren0822 wrote: »
    It was suggested to me by a doctor for weight loss but they were also trying to sell their services too so I don't know if it really works or not, not only the detox but the whole diet.

A doctor, huh? Where did he get his degree?
    Stay away from whoever TF this person really is.