Drop 1 Dress or Waist size- September Challenge

Options

Replies

• MarieRunyon
    MarieRunyon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    im in , I have my daughters wedding in DEC. I was on Weighters for 3 months but then I was told by my doc that I am diabetic. I got on here to monitor my carbs and cal. I will beat this Diabetic thing and will not take meds.. Im ready ~~~:flowerforyou:
  • ladyholt
    ladyholt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also work out from home with an elliptical and also I have Insanity and some Les Mills DVD's !!
  • srochay
    srochay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I REALLY WANT IN. I am on a mission to lose 24 pounds before December and this could be my boost.

Im in a size 10 and going for a 6
    Also I workout at home and do a walk/run in the afternoons
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I want in.. if there's still room in your group :)
  • hwalter1
    hwalter1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i'm in, please add me. :)
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    OOh! I'm all in!! :))

I have a gym membership and i'll be starting to work out Sept 1st! :) my goal is to be in the gym at LEAST three times a week, this will give me a goal to work towards! :)
  • elisabej
    elisabej Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    LOVE this idea!! I'm in!!
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Count me in getting married in Nov! Need all the motication I can get!
  • lorit1968
    lorit1968 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have an event coming up on Oct. 13th. Would like for my hard work to be seen by then.
  • bndgrl
    bndgrl Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in! I have a vacation coming in October and need some motivation:)
  • ChristineEaton7210
    ChristineEaton7210 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Herb & Everyone!
    Looks like you have a lot more people then 10 wanting to jump on this MFP wagon
    I've been a committed MFP member for the last 34 days - logging in every day and holding myself accountable - 18 lbs down woot woot!!

Hope there's room for me!

I work out @ home and the nature trails near my home - hoping to join the Y in the next couple of months (money's tight) - would love to have the support of this group!

Christine
  • kikismom2
    Options
    down 30 lbs so far. I will try this for extra motivation. I work out at home.
  • sweetmusiq4me
    Options
    :smile: I sent a message to you, Herb........guess I should've replied here. I'm in! I need the extra motivation to reach my final goal!! Thanks for the push!
  • tjungkunz
    Options
    Would love a challenge, been on here since beginning of this year and haven't done one! Workout only at home (videos, elliptical, hand weights, bike, etc.) Been at a standstill for a few months and need a jumpstart kick i the booty :) Need to lose maybe 10lbs, but really focused on building muscle. :):)
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    me im in!!!
  • marthacharice
    Options
    I would like to be apart of this as well.
  • keishalister
    Options
    I would like to try this as well. Please count me in! I have a goal to meet and I am needing all the assistance I can get. Just let me know what I need to do.
  • AquaDITN
    AquaDITN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started Turbo Fire at home (big Chalean fan). I do have a gym membership but find it hard to get there on a regular basis. When I do go I like the Les Mills classes, especially Body Pump. Please add me :)
  • cambridgegirl309
    cambridgegirl309 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I will open the group to 100 but I really could use some help from 2 people to keep everyone on track.

Any volunteers?

Herb

Happy to :-)
  • caffeinic
    Options
    I'd love to give this a shot!