tall girls...do they exist?

Options

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 10. iN HEELS, 6' 2:) I'm the tallest girl in my family. I have 3 sisters, they all are short. Our mom was 4'11. Don't know how that happened but both sets of my grandparents were over 6 feet. My youngest daughter is 6 and she's already 3'11. She's going to be tall.

slimSCONIE

Oh my gosh! I'm not a tall woman (5'6" when I stand up straight... I'm a sloucher LOL), but my son is much like this poster's daughter. My boy just turned 7 and he is 4' 5" tall. Dunno what I'm going to do when he's taller than me next year!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'11"and have been at this for exactly a year now... pretty solid progress so far -- definitely check out the TTW (totally tall women) of MFP group. lots of support there. but i'm accepting new friends... make sure to attach a note explaining how awesome you are :) cuz i'm awesome too! lol
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11"! Anyone should feel free to add me! Us giants have to stick together!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    High fives to all the tall ladies! Woo hoo!
  • FitofMind
    FitofMind Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'10 here! And i'm very hourglass shaped. It takes about a 15-20lb loss for me to go down a size. I'm currently about 198 with a current goal of 170. I've been on MFP for a month or so...Feel free to add me!!
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    I am 6'1 or 6'2 (depends who's measuring!)... I have been this height since about 8th grade! My husband is 6'4 and we have 4 year old boy/girl twins... my son is already 3 and a half feet tall! My daughter is smaller but I foresee a growth spurt on her horizon as well...!

Tall chicks rule!!! :bigsmile:

There are some great tall women groups on here, ya'll should sign up!!!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow! there are a lot of us. I'm 5' 10" and love it!
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    5'11" here, lots of places to hide the weight, but the other side of stone no one notices when I lose either :(
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've never really felt short before :) I'm 5'9" ... the beast, by far, out of my friends and family. Needless to say, I don't wear heels much ... the dudes at work have a complex when I do! :) any of you tall ladies feel free to friend me!
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all for making this 5'6" girl feel short. Doesn't happen much :-)

Hehe love this!
    I'm 5'7 and am always the tall one!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Wow, I never knew there was so many tall beautiful women on here.

My wife is 5'11" Love how tall she is.
  • Toshamullins
    Toshamullins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1" so I know all about being tall. My husband is even shorter than me.
  • slimdownRORO
    Options
    5"11 here :) looking for more tall friends also
  • SLewis74
    SLewis74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have a couple friends over 6'....being tall is fun. Feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • SLewis74
    SLewis74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've never really felt short before :) I'm 5'9" ... the beast, by far, out of my friends and family. Needless to say, I don't wear heels much ... the dudes at work have a complex when I do! :) any of you tall ladies feel free to friend me!

I use to work in an office where I towered over most of the other women...it can give you a complex sometimes, but I love being tall.
  • agilityvizlsagirl
    agilityvizlsagirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, another tall girl here too :) I'm 6'1 ... I have 1 female friend who is 5'11 otherwise most of my (female) friends are shorter than me. Feel free to add me aswell :)
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 5'11" too!
  • LisaGod85
    LisaGod85 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5'11" here! Goal weight is 145/150, currently at 162 :)
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    5'9"
    My starting weight was 250, I'm at 159 now.....feel free to add me :)
  • OAvalos
    OAvalos Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    5 6' here! Even I feel really tall next to these 5 3's