Oil sprayer

Options
Hello! So I just wanted to share a tool that I use in my kitchen all the time. A lot of recipes call for just a tad bit of oil that is supposed to be coated onto food or they use Pam type sprays. I've been using this oil sprayer for years and love it! When I roast vegetables, bake breaded/coated chicken, etc. I use this instead of frying. I use it to coat pans instead of using a non-stick spray. Just put in the oil of your choice (I like olive but grape seed is great for a more neutral flavor), pump, and spray! It's natural and helps to coat things easier! I don't have this brand and am not recommending any specific one but I think they're great. Just google "oil sprayer" and you can find a whole aray! I've seen them at places like Ross and Marshalls for $5 - $10! Hope someone finds this useful.

http://www.dvo.com/oil-sprayer.html

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I know Pampered Chef has one too!
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    I just got one. I'm going to finish up the Pam that I have and use the pump sprayer totally. Can you use the pump spray to coat cake pans, etc?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have had one for about a year! Love it. I spray my garlic bread......my salad.......my daughter- Well Ok, I dont really spray my daughter..............but it has a lot of good uses:laugh:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I just got one. I'm going to finish up the Pam that I have and use the pump sprayer totally. Can you use the pump spray to coat cake pans, etc?

I'm sure you could but my experience with baking is you really need to make sure it's coated well.
  • debbielou93722
    Options
    I purchased mine at Williams & Sonoma. I love it!