Profile pictures

Options

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Ask this same question tomorrow, and you would get different responses from the same ladies.

Not from me. I stand by my right to see shirtless Profile pics LOL

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Shirtless Dudes? lol
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Ask this same question tomorrow, and you would get different responses from the same ladies.

• direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I like it, especially if it shows progress. Eye Candy is always welcomed IMO

My photos are the equivalent of Eye Broccoli

:laugh: awesome!

Doesn't bother me a bit! :D If they worked hard for it then sure, flaunt it. Once I get there I'd prance around half naked too!
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    I like it, especially if it shows progress. Eye Candy is always welcomed IMO

this!:drinker:
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Trust me-- if women could do it, they would.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    No complaints here. Sometimes on a slow day I'll just scroll through my friends list and sigh with a goofy smile on my face. :laugh:
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    I don't really pay attention to it. I'm here to get healthy not look at people lol..... But Whatever, maybe they are proud to have done such an awesome job. I'm proud of myself!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

Exactly, more shirtless guys!!!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with it... quite the opposite :wink: If they work hard for it, why not? It's no more than you'd see at the beach.

The only time it's a tad disappointing is when you can't see a face to go with it...
  • Kookie215
    Kookie215 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Eh...i dont really care i think the people who have worked hard to get their bodies should flaunt it if they chose and even the ones who are just starting its not bothering anyone and everyone likes a nice pair of tits :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • embercakez
    embercakez Posts: 141
    Options
    i dig it! they worked hard for it...why not show it off?
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    Shirt on or shirt off doesn't matter. I just like seeing the person. Progress or not, I like it when people are confident enough to put up their own pic instead of one of their cat/dog or hello kitty, etc.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I like to show my tat :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with it... quite the opposite :wink: If they work hard for it, why not? It's no more than you'd see at the beach.

The only time it's a tad disappointing is when you can't see a face to go with it...
    It's awkward to include the face when you are taking your own picture........do you smile.....Not smile......where do you look because the camera lens is in a different place than the shutter button......etc
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

It's awkward to include the face when you are taking your own picture........do you smile.....Not smile......where do you look because the camera lens is in a different place than the shutter button......etc

Just scowl Jack...chicks dig the scowl
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I like to show my tat :)
    i want one but I hear they hurt
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

And sometimes you just have a huge honking phone in the way...
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Haha, I get it. I meant more when the ONLY pictures are of the chest with no face shots. Then I just assume the worst... that he looks like a creepy creeper.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    <--- this guy does not hide his face!

fun fact... I have a bunny tat on my right pec...
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I don't mind either way. :)