Reebok Easytone

Options
I am searching for a tennis shoe I can do a little of everything with. I have seen these commercials for the Reebok Easytone and wondered if they are stable enough for more than just walking? Does anyone have any personal reviews on these shoes?

Replies

• smboyle
    smboyle Posts: 14
    Options
    I've been wondering about these as well. Ive looked at reviews online and like everything its a mixture of reviews about them as to whether they are good or not. i think they are designed just for walking and not doing activities with but I'm not 100% sure on this. I think this might be something we have to try and see though :)
  • Notenispal
    Notenispal Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I wear them everyday and I even run with them. I don't know if that is good but I really like them. When I went to start my first run I changed into my old running shoes and they felt flat and no cushion after not wearing them for a while. I decided to run with the easytone and I haven't had any problems so far. They say it's harder to balance when walking but I don't feel a difference, even when running.

So, I highly recommend them! I feel slightly more tired in the legs and calves after walking around all day in them. Not to the point where it hurts but a good tired. I am doing C25K with them as well. This is only my experience though. I'm around 250 lbs so I'm not sure if that is a factor. I just thought you'd like to know.
  • machuril
    machuril Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I think I might try them out and if they are not good for cross training or aerobics classes then I will get a shoe for that. I can at least try wearing them at work all day!