Options
    Runkeeper ... look me up! :)
    http://runkeeper.com/user/IronChef/profile
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    iMapMyRun app.
    Works awesome!

I use this one. love it! I also use it for tracking bike rides (pace/distance/time) since I don't have a bike computer yet.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I cheat, I use a Garmin GPS system and their Training Center software.

Me too...although I'm not admitting to cheating, it's totally legit!

this.
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Love Runkeeper!!
  • jaeysson
    jaeysson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I bike and run. I've used Garmin Connect, Garmin Training Center, mapmyrun/ride, and Strava. I like Strava best followed by Garmin Connect. I know Strava has a good app because my friends use it, but I personally never have used it because I have a Garmin GPS and just upload the data from the GPS to the website.
  • Rayzback
    Rayzback Posts: 73
    Options
    The Nike + Runner App is free and pretty nice. I keep wondering if the Nike+ Kinect trainer for XBox soon to come out will utilize the same online account.
  • carpemike
    Options
    I am 65 years old have been doing jogging, running and bike riding outdoors for the last 15 to 20 yrs. I do it for excercise, health and generally try and keep in shape. Never work out in a gym. Live in the countyry. I would keep track of miles ran or walked. Any excercise adds up.. best of luck.
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    Another vote for RunningAhead.com

I upload directly from my Garmin to the site. It's the best on-line log out there and it's totally free. You can even go ad free with a small donation (something that would be nice to have on this site).
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    So far, all I have done is log it here on MFP and edit the note at the bottom.
  • bholmes21
    bholmes21 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Map My Run (App on phone), Charity Miles (App on phone that you get a sponsorship for how many miles you run and they donate to a charity) and Dailymile.com
  • DG_Allen
    DG_Allen Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmin 610 GPS watch and I log using EndoMondo.com. This site has good logging and it pulls in all the data from my watch.
  • marikevr
    marikevr Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Garmin with the online Garmin Connect and Training Centre. Although I must admit I have a very comprehensive spreadsheet as well.. (I am a data nerd...)
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I've only been using runningahead.com for a few months, but I love it. Apparently I'm not even using all of the features. I use it to track my distances and types of runs. It shows me how far and how long I've run for each week, month and year. It also keeps track of the different kinds of runs I do and how far I've run on each pair of shoes. I also use its calorie estimation.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    mapmyrun.com . . . i don't use the app for the phone (don't have a smart phone) so I just log it when I get home . . . hopefully for my birthday I will get one of those garmin watches and then upload it directly to the site . . . . hopefully
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I use Runningahead.com.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I cheat, I use a Garmin GPS system and their Training Center software.

I use the same system but I actually log my runs on an excel spreadsheet. I'm happy to share the formatting for anyone interested.
  • amyram
    amyram Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm currently tracking my running and cycling on MFP, polar personal trainer, Bicycling.com training log, and Runkeeper. So far Runkeeper has the most possible features, but anything more than the basics requires run keeper elite for $5/month or $20/year. So I'm still looking too.
  • kw19427
    kw19427 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump