Need headphone recommendations.

Options
Got some nice ones, but if I do anything but walk or run for a minute they start to come out of my ear. I need a pair with awesome sound that are runner friendly. Something under $100 would be ideal.

What are you using?

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Yurbuds - 30-50 and won't fall out. Sound decent.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I use skull-candy ones. Good sound, block out a lot of outside noise, and stay in my ear.
  • nadiamode
    Options
    after trawling forums the Koss clip on headphones seem to be unanimously a good recommendation. i got one for $20 and they're durable as heck. best sound quality for its price.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I like skull candy too. They stay in my ear and the sound quality is pretty good. Also, they're cheap.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    The sound quality is super important to me. I'll pay more for that if needed. Don't want it to sound like I'm listening to my phone in my pocket. :)

I have one pair that stay on, but the sound is meh at best.
  • jtibu
    jtibu Posts: 5
    Options
    if you can afford the beats by Dr. Dre buy it. the best one
  • staceface519
    Options
    Phillips specked. . .

SHO9550

think they were 30 bucks at target. i never pay mroe then 30 for headphones.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Sennheiser sports wrap around headphones are king. Have been running with the same pair for 5 years. Never had a pair of earphones (even non-running ones for everyday use) last that long. Comfortable, good bass response, durable...... nowadays they come in yellow and black, but mine are the old green ones.

Edit: added link

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-PMX-70-Sport-behind/dp/B000FJD5IA

seems you can still get them in green!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Yurbuds - 30-50 and won't fall out. Sound decent.

I'll second this.
  • vtachycardia
    Options
    You will probably get better advice at av forums and people who understand sound. But then again, if you are listening to horrible compressed music files a pair of 1000 dollar headphones won't polish the proverbial.

In the same way a 10 dollar pair playing uncompressed files will sound superb. Audiophiles have different criteria.