Fantastic progress!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You looked great before and even nicer now. Congrats! You and your hour glass figure:p I envy you!
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap Girl! You look amazing!!!! You may have just convinced me to start P90X. Keep it up!!!!!
  • cuddles3281
    Options
    Wow I definitely see the results! This is a great motivator for me to continue my journey. Congrats!
  • Barberini
    Barberini Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations! And aside from your great figure, you have such a beautiful smile. :D
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Not a big difference!? Please! Just look at how much bigger the space between your thighs is!

My favorite difference between the before and mid way pictures is the smile and the glow! Looks like you've lost inches, but gained a whole lot more! Kudos, and keep up the great work!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Outstanding results.. and yes I can see the change in your butt.. no longer do you have the butt/thigh combo.. definite change noticed!..everywhere! Can't wait to see you in another 45 days. Great work!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    damn good results!!! you're looking great!
  • snwills32
    Options
    I can definetly see results! Keep it up & I can't wait until you post the end results!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Nice progress, I'm in day 63 myself, decided not to look at my pictures until day 90. But you look amazing, the slimming around the stomach area is very noticeable.
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you can definiely see the change.
  • PJSparkles1
    Options
    WOW! you look great! I can't wait to see your after pics when the 90 are over!
  • AnR28
    AnR28 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, girl!! You got this!!
  • ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Girl, I don't know what you're talking about when you say you're self-consicious about your body...your curves are in all the right places! Fantastic results! Keep up the good work!
  • tnhorrach
    Options
    Amazing job! My husband and I are nearing the half way point also and very excited that we are staying with it! I have a very similar body type and I think I am starting to see similar results...8 lbs down myself...your progress is inspiring, keep up the great work!
  • salem9348
    Options
    you can def see a difference, you are looking more firm and toned. good job and keep it up.
  • laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. then and now. I'm in awe.... absolutely in awe.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!