47 lbs down 85ish to go

Options
ilovemybuggy
ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
Still a work in progress but here are a few pics to show how far i've come so far.... I've struggled with my weight my ENTIRE life- In FEB this year- I got to my all time highest- (last time I stepped on the scale was 287) I started my weight loss journey a week later, after about a week of crying and wondering HOW I got to that point...I may have weighed more , but I can't be sure.

Before: I apologize for the crappy quality- but clearly this is not a pic I was posing for (there actually aren't many) approx 280

2i09ppk.jpg

Last October- with my son at Hunt club farms- of course I was attempting to hide behind him (approx 280)

2en9mjr.jpg

here I am on the far left approx 280

snm33q.jpg

family reunion last summer- in the middle in a black shirt, holding the baby (approx 280)

2prcr6g.jpg

approx 260
1gfztw.jpg

approx 260

o59mxs.jpg

taken the other day 245lbs

317cl0k.jpg

and here I am now! approx 242 lbs- by no means am I finished, I still have a long journey ahead but i've come a long way and wanted to share- pleas excuse the flash- I forgot to turn it off- but you can see enough :)

ymikh.jpg

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    Options
    as I find more old pics I will post them- they are hiding somehwere.....or maybe I was hiding.
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    So very proud of you friend, you are gorgeous, and you have worked so hard!!!! You look AMAZING!
  • stephwats84
    stephwats84 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job girl, you dont look 242 in that last pic you hold weight like me!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Awesome Job girl, you dont look 242 in that last pic you hold weight like me!!!

I hear that a lot- I was even told that at my highest weight. I think it's because i'm tall - i'm 5'9. Thank you!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    So very proud of you friend, you are gorgeous, and you have worked so hard!!!! You look AMAZING!

<3 thank you steph!
  • amberfreund831
    Options
    You're doing great Bryn! I'm so glad I get to be apart of your journey!
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You Rock! Keep it goin girl! :drinker:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Thank you , loves! <3
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look great..keep up the good work!
  • jules7007
    Options
    you look fantabulous!!! how are you doing it?? all diet, diet & exercise?? do tell!!! keep it up!
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look great!! not at all 240 lbs. what size jeans are you in?
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    you look lighter than 242 in last pic- you sure your scale right? lol good job!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    you look fantabulous!!! how are you doing it?? all diet, diet & exercise?? do tell!!! keep it up!

Basically dieting and excercise lol- I work out at LEAST 5 nights a week for AT LEAST 30 mins... and I count my calories , sodium, carbs, protein and fat. A lot of it for me has been changing what I eat- It used to be nothing for me to eat one whole days worth of calories in ONE meal- now it's portion control, and really eating healthy with an occasional fun food here and there. And I completely cut out soda- I used to have around a 12 pack per day.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    awesome! you look great!! not at all 240 lbs. what size jeans are you in?

Just got into a size 18 this past weekend!!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    you look lighter than 242 in last pic- you sure your scale right? lol good job!!!

It says the same on mine and my moms (down the street) so I assume it's right but i'm not 100 percent lol
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    So very hot ;-)
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    So very hot ;-)

:blushing: thank you, dear!
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great and are doing awesome! Keep it up and thanks for the inspiration, I always love seeing the success stories out there since I am just getting started and haven't made alot of progress yet!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Way to go! You look great and are doing awesome! Keep it up and thanks for the inspiration, I always love seeing the success stories out there since I am just getting started and haven't made alot of progress yet!

<3 thank you. Just keep your head up, stay focused and remember the weight didn't get put on overnight, it won't come off overnight either. It takes time- but slow and steady wins the race! :)
  • bonnieluann
    Options
    you look great total inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!