Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options

Replies

• mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i definitely didn't look through all 20 pages but my name is

MADISON.

parents got my name from the 1984 Tom Hanks movie Splash. So i'm named after a mermaid. i like it :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I bet I have a thousand name twins...STEPHANIE... Oh and middle name MICHELLE... lol yup, doesn't get more common that that!!!!!

I'm a Stephanie too!! :wink:

<<<<<<<<<Here goes the 3rd one with the come name...Stephanie....and the middle...Renae(yet another common name) lol....But we are the BEST!! :wink:
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    Pfft. This thread makes me sad.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Pfft. This thread makes me sad.

Ditto. LOL!
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    i definitely didn't look through all 20 pages but my name is

MADISON.

parents got my name from the 1984 Tom Hanks movie Splash. So i'm named after a mermaid. i like it :)

It could have been Ariel, good thing that one can out years later. Madsion is pretty and a cute movie..cheesy but cute.
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    <~~~~~~ Sheena here... No twin yet.. :flowerforyou:

My sister's name is Athena
  • mikkijane1
    mikkijane1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mikaela is my name, and Mikki is my nickname :)
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hola, my name is Sofija

Anyone named Sophia, Sofija, Sofia so i can get my twin :)?
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My name is Phyllis. It's "ole skool" but I don't seem to find many people with that name! However, I have found my twin name on MFP, but I would love to be a triplet! :wink:
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My name is ilene.
    I didnt scroll thru all the 17+ pages as Im assuming there's not one spelled with an " i ", Im ilene cause my folks jewish tradition is to name a child using the same first letter as a dead relative, I was named after my grandfather Isadore. My mom didnt want me to be isabella or Isadora thinking my nick name would be Izzy, so she named me ilene.

I did find my name twin on here my first few weeks on mfp. as i did a search under topics, as i figurewe;d have something in common, and there wasnt very many ilenes with an 'i".

But I;d love to meet some more!!! even if they spell it differently.:wink:
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< Kimberly

The name Kimberly is of English origin.
    The meaning of Kimberly is "cyneburga's royal forest, meadow".

Kimberly, is generally used as a girl's name. It consists of 8 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Kim-ber-ly.

In 2011, it ranked 67 out of the top 1000 most popular U.S. girls names.

Kimberly has no nicknames.

Kimberly falls into the name categories flower, royal title, tree.

I was called Kimi as a kid growing up.
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My first name is Kaitlin. I know people with the same name... but normally it's not spelled the same way. :ohwell:
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My name is Kendra. Not too uncommon, but not a name you hear THAT much, either.

My daughter's name is Kendra ..... such a lovely name! (we've never met another Kendra)
    :smile:
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    Ten pages and no Victoria yet? Wow. :)

Vicki, not Victoria though.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ NICOLE

<---Nichole with an H :)
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    <
    Janelle

I didn't have time to scroll thru all 20 pages, but there aren't usually too many Janelle's around.
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I bet I have a thousand name twins...STEPHANIE... Oh and middle name MICHELLE... lol yup, doesn't get more common that that!!!!!

I'm a Stephanie too!! :wink:

<<<<<<<<<Here goes the 3rd one with the come name...Stephanie....and the middle...Renae(yet another common name) lol....But we are the BEST!! :wink:

Now that's REALLY funny because my middle name is Renee!!:wink:
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My name is ilene.
    I didnt scroll thru all the 17+ pages as Im assuming there's not one spelled with an " i ", Im ilene cause my folks jewish tradition is to name a child using the same first letter as a dead relative, I was named after my grandfather Isadore. My mom didnt want me to be isabella or Isadora thinking my nick name would be Izzy, so she named me ilene.

I did find my name twin on here my first few weeks on mfp. as i did a search under topics, as i figurewe;d have something in common, and there wasnt very many ilenes with an 'i".

But I;d love to meet some more!!! even if they spell it differently.:wink:

For trivia sake, Shania Twains real name is ilene-but they thought shania sounded more star-like:laugh: :laugh:
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh this should be fun- b/c NOBODY has my name..i've only met one other in my life. My first name is Bryn (pronounced bren)

My friend just named her daughter Bryn last year :)
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Anyone else named Jodi Mae? doubtful I was born and raised in the south lol

So funny that you say that. My full name is Terra D. May. So, my ID badge at work says "Terra May". Almost everyone at work (In florida) calls me "Terra May" and I am constantly told "Your name is soooo southern". To which I reply "That is interesting considering I am from New York".