Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options

Replies

• Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    YEY another stac(e)y!!!!. . everyone spells our name wrong half the time anyway!!!!
    But I HATE it when they make it Tracey :grumble:

Tracy here! I can't tell you how many times it gets misspelled or changed altogether into Stacey! :tongue:

Woohoo! Another Tracy that even spells it the same. Id like to think that our spelling is the most traditional. ::happy:
  • jodi41086
    jodi41086 Posts: 240
    Options
    Anyone else named Jodi Mae? doubtful I was born and raised in the south lol
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    Ohhhh this should be fun- b/c NOBODY has my name..i've only met one other in my life. My first name is Bryn (pronounced bren)

I was trying to quote you before. :grumble:

Anywho, the info still applies. I know a Bryn. Great name! :flowerforyou:
  • MadeInDR022
    Options
    OK, my real name is Maridalia. Bet NO ONE has it.
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    Kristen...Ten not tin. Not very creative with screen names lol

TWINS!!!!!

Im also a ten!!!

We are tens all day long <3
  • Lima_India_Zulu
    Options
    Anyone else named Athena? I know, it's a long shot lol

I know an Athena!!

I'm Liz, or Elizabeth Anne.
  • Sabs_21
    Sabs_21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't see another Sabrina yet! Where are you?
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My name is Krystal, but my friends call me Krys :)

My sisters name is Krystal too!! Spelled that way and all!!
  • Rdahl2
    Rdahl2 Posts: 90
    Options
    Rochelle
  • emmalouise67
    Options
    Mines just Emma - bet theres a few name twins out there!

:o)
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    <
    Aften

Highly doubt I have a twin.. Oh well, it makes creating log-in ID's super easy :)

You have the same name (different spelling) of Brendan Fraser's ex-wife!
  • Coryd2012
    Coryd2012 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    cory
  • emcupp
    emcupp Posts: 43
    Options
    Mines just Emma - bet theres a few name twins out there!

:o)

There's a couple, I am Emmalee.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    So guess Im a first... LOL Mine is TRACY

It can be such a confusing one! Ive been called Stacy by accident and then there are like 6 different ways to spell my name too! That and its a unisex name to boot. But back in 1980 it was very popular so thats what Ive got. Middle name is Lynn

I just found you ~ Hello, name twin! :flowerforyou:

It's funny how many different ways our name can be spelled. Throw in an Italian last name and it's rare that my name is ever spelled right, lol! I gave up on having my feelings hurt long ago... :bigsmile:
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    I want a twin!!! My name is Andrea... :)

Well, my given name is Andrea, but only my grandmother calls me that.
  • mdmorgan25
    mdmorgan25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My name is somewhat popular, Meredith.
    Meredith means protector from the sea in Welsh and was originally a man's name.
    I love it because I am a Pisces and love everything about water.

My sister is Morgan which is also Welsh and means from the sea or sea warrior and she is a Pisces also and an amazing swimmer. And Morgan is also a very popular boys name.

There is just so much coincidence with our names, I find it really cool. I would never trade my name.

Now this is funny! My name is Meredith and my last name is Morgan.....:)
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    My name is Cinnamon, and yes it's my real name. I'll bet my right arm that I don't have a twin!!!! :)

Sorry guys, my parents were not hippies......lol :)

My name came from the original Mission Impossible TV show. The actresses name was Barbara Bane, but her character’s name on the show was Cinnamon and that's where my mom got my name.

True story about my name……………in third grade cinnamon was one of my spelling words. I was like, hot damn there’s no way I will get that one wrong. On my spelling test my teacher marked it WRONG because, I capitalized it. HA! I thought that was so completely unfair........lol :explode: :sad:

I work in a school district and there is a girl at one of the schools and her name is Cinnamon and her sister's name is Peppermint (no joke!!!).

That's just not right..........lol

I have a brother and his name is Coriander ........................

Just kidding, it's actually Ben. Go figure. :laugh:

I used to work with a guy with the name of Basil. He used to joke that his sister's name was Parsley... but really his brother and sister had really normal names.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    <
    Tara

Are there any Tara's out there??
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I've got you all beat......Nan......not Nancy...just Nan....short and sweet!!! LOL:

Lucky me, I got the full name of Nancy. My mom always said she found it in the dictionary and it surprised me that Nancy *is* in the dictionary! :laugh: I don't know why my folks decided on that name instead of their original choices of my grandmothers' names (Ester and Pauline).
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    My name is Erica too! I was named after Erica Kane from All My Children (obviously my mom's favorite daytime soap :)

HA! My name is Erica too! My mom was told I was going to be a boy so she was going to name me Eric Lee after my cousin but when I popped out a girl quickly changed it to Erica Lynn because of Erica Kane.... seriously!