Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options

Replies

• LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm Karen, no Karen's???? come on Karen's.... i know you are out there lurking... :laugh:
  • bddancer1227
    Options
    LOL nope my niece spelss her name Shanna!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Kendra here, not the most common name.

If there are any other Kendra's out there feel free to send me a friend request :smile:

My name is not Kendra lol but I am friends on this site with a Kendra :)
  • daughterofthesea
    daughterofthesea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am seriously the only Jess? :( oh well I get to be unique haha
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My name is Colleen..... Don't think I've seen any in here....
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    <---- common name, uncommon spelling :) .... Aimee ..not AH-May ... there is no accent! LOL I had a professor in college ( music school) insist me to me i said my name wrong?! :noway: lol.

Used to hate the spelling because I could never find it on things..... like it much better now though :)
    My other mother (my best friend's mom) is Aimee
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    Ronda :happy:
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Mine's Breanna with and 'e' not an 'i'.
  • Bonnyr1971
    Options
    I don't see any Bonny's yet :smile:
  • mandybledsoe
    mandybledsoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My name is Mandy (not Amanda) and my mother really liked Barry Manilow :)
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Damon :smile:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options

My daughter is a Colleen!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Veronica. I have known a few growing up. Was named after my dad because I was the first born and looked just like him. His name is Ronald Gene and mine is Veronica Jean.

My Mum's name is Veronica Jean!

Me -> Evette (that's right, with an E!)
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Nobody with my name yet :-)

I'm Abby... not Agigail, just Abby - my mother HATED the name Abigail (not sure why) LOL

Close and same story - Abbie. Not Abigail because, according to my mom, there wouldn't be any Abigails in her house.
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    My name is Mary and i am an Aries
    My older sisters name is Mary and she's a Capricorn
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options

My daughter is a Colleen!

My aunt's name is Colleen :)
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Chantel don't really know how my mom choose it but I always get compliments on it =)

Chantal is my name so close. Doubt I will see any Chantals unless they are french, I am not French but I am named after someone who is.

My friend is Called Thecla ( lost book of the bible) and my Brother in law is called Kyrie said like Curry A (my mother in law was a hippy) but she names her next son Tom. Haha.

Both of them have really unusual last names too. No one can ever spell or pronounce either.
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My name is Lauren.

Heyyo! Another Lauren in the house. :wink: It's a great name. Not too terribly common but not so rare that it confuses people.
    Drives me absolutely insane when someone calls me Laura or Laurie though. That's NOT my name! Gah!
  • ladyt314
    ladyt314 Posts: 28
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<TANETTE

ITS actually both of my parents name put together....

GWANNETTE
    Tony

Im dieing to see if i have a twin
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    My name is Cinnamon, and yes it's my real name. I'll bet my right arm that I don't have a twin!!!! :)

Sorry guys, my parents were not hippies......lol :)

My name came from the original Mission Impossible TV show. The actresses name was Barbara Bane, but her character’s name on the show was Cinnamon and that's where my mom got my name.

True story about my name……………in third grade cinnamon was one of my spelling words. I was like, hot damn there’s no way I will get that one wrong. On my spelling test my teacher marked it WRONG because, I capitalized it. HA! I thought that was so completely unfair........lol :explode: :sad:

Well we might not be identical twins but I think we may be faternal twins.... My name is Keziah which means:

Keziah is the second of three daughters of Job (Job 42:14) The name Kezia means Cassia. Cassia meaning a kind of sweet smelling cinnamon powder, harvested by scraping it off from trees.

lol... so we are like name cousins :laugh:

OMG. that is so cool. And believe it or not, I knew that. My mom used tell me that story because she wanted me to know that I had a biblical name......sorta!! lol

It's nice to meet some family................sending friend request now!!! ;)

I have a friend called Keziah.