Me too!!! :flowerforyou:

Yay!!! Found a twin :happy:
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    <
    Melissa :glasses:

Me three!!! :drinker: Melissa Michelle!!
  • Henrye4185
    Options
    ERICA!

My name is Erica too! I was named after Erica Kane from All My Children (obviously my mom's favorite daytime soap :)
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Amber =)
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    My name is Dallas. True story. Haven't met too many people with my name. Hoping to find my long lost brother or sister...

I know a Dallas. She has a sister named Denver and a brother named Dakota. Interesting family...
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Lorraine named after my great grandma.
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    My full name is Calleena, but Callie for short. Kind of surprised there are no Callies out there. It's becoming a popular name. Never heard of any other Calleenas though.
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    <
    Stephanie :)

OK, found four Steph's, keep'em coming. :drinker:
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh this should be fun- b/c NOBODY has my name..i've only met one other in my life. My first name is Bryn (pronounced bren)

I have a friend named Bryn but she has 2 n's at the end of her name. Shes from Ireland

I have a GUY friend named Bryn - he always got told it was a girls name.
  • IrishSin
    IrishSin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    7 pages, at least one Rachel, but no Rachaels. There were a few of us with the same spelling in my graduating class, but I haven't really seen it otherwise.

I do know a Rachael and she gets so bent out of shape because I always tend to spell it wrong :/ I have gotten much better with remembering now, and she is the only Rachael I have ever met, well till now.
  • dj_phx
    dj_phx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My name is Dorothy. Not too common nowadays but if this was the early 1900s I bet I'd have a lot of twins =).
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    <
    Melissa :glasses:

Me three!!! :drinker: Melissa Michelle!!

Triplets!!!! YAY :) Any others?
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Lorraine named after my great grandma.

My middle name is Lorraine. Same spelling. :)
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    ERICA!

My name is Erica too! I was named after Erica Kane from All My Children (obviously my mom's favorite daytime soap :)

I was too!! Hahaha that's too funny.
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My name is Cinnamon, and yes it's my real name. I'll bet my right arm that I don't have a twin!!!! :)

Sorry guys, my parents were not hippies......lol :)

My name came from the original Mission Impossible TV show. The actresses name was Barbara Bane, but her character’s name on the show was Cinnamon and that's where my mom got my name.

True story about my name……………in third grade cinnamon was one of my spelling words. I was like, hot damn there’s no way I will get that one wrong. On my spelling test my teacher marked it WRONG because, I capitalized it. HA! I thought that was so completely unfair........lol :explode: :sad:

Well we might not be identical twins but I think we may be faternal twins.... My name is Keziah which means:

Keziah is the second of three daughters of Job (Job 42:14) The name Kezia means Cassia. Cassia meaning a kind of sweet smelling cinnamon powder, harvested by scraping it off from trees.

lol... so we are like name cousins :laugh:
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    <
    Stephanie :)

OK, found four Steph's, keep'em coming. :drinker:

wooooooo Im Steph too!!!! :)
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Kristen...Ten not tin. Not very creative with screen names lol

TWINS!!!!!

Im also a ten!!!

<--- Kristen - ten not tin... From MA too!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I don't think I will find a name twin here. My name is Frans (I know there are people named Fran but it will definitely be tricky finding someone with my name lol)
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Kristen...Ten not tin. Not very creative with screen names lol

TWINS!!!!!

Im also a ten!!!

<--- Kristen - ten not tin... From MA too!

Double twins!!!
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My name is Cinnamon, and yes it's my real name. I'll bet my right arm that I don't have a twin!!!! :)

Sorry guys, my parents were not hippies......lol :)

My name came from the original Mission Impossible TV show. The actresses name was Barbara Bane, but her character’s name on the show was Cinnamon and that's where my mom got my name.

True story about my name……………in third grade cinnamon was one of my spelling words. I was like, hot damn there’s no way I will get that one wrong. On my spelling test my teacher marked it WRONG because, I capitalized it. HA! I thought that was so completely unfair........lol :explode: :sad:

Well we might not be identical twins but I think we may be faternal twins.... My name is Keziah which means:

Keziah is the second of three daughters of Job (Job 42:14) The name Kezia means Cassia. Cassia meaning a kind of sweet smelling cinnamon powder, harvested by scraping it off from trees.

lol... so we are like name cousins :laugh:

OMG. that is so cool. And believe it or not, I knew that. My mom used tell me that story because she wanted me to know that I had a biblical name......sorta!! lol

It's nice to meet some family................sending friend request now!!! ;)