Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Replies

• kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    My name is Kim. For how simple and common sounding I actually have only ever met 2 or 3 other people named Kim or Kimberly.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    My name is Cinnamon, and yes it's my real name. I'll bet my right arm that I don't have a twin!!!! :)

Sorry guys, my parents were not hippies......lol :)

My name came from the original Mission Impossible TV show. The actresses name was Barbara Bane, but her character’s name on the show was Cinnamon and that's where my mom got my name.

True story about my name……………in third grade cinnamon was one of my spelling words. I was like, hot damn there’s no way I will get that one wrong. On my spelling test my teacher marked it WRONG because, I capitalized it. HA! I thought that was so completely unfair........lol :explode: :sad:

I work in a school district and there is a girl at one of the schools and her name is Cinnamon and her sister's name is Peppermint (no joke!!!).
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Alright, I'll play. My first name is SheilAnne. (pronounced Sheila-Anne)

Most of the time I go by Sheila because most people can't say it right when they see it written out. They think its Shellyanne or something like that. Not sure why it's so difficult!
  • <
    Aften

Highly doubt I have a twin.. Oh well, it makes creating log-in ID's super easy :)

If my friend was on MFP, you'd be name twins, her name is Aftin<<<With an "i"
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    My name's Erin .. there'll be loads on here. But it is an uncommon name in England. And I like it that way ;)

I love our name! :)
    My youngest daughter is an Erin
  • Nicola. NicolA. Not Nicole.

*Headdesks*

Haha! Mine is Nicholette. Also not Nicole! I hate it when people feel the need to shorten my name.
  • My name is Bonny (spelled with y instead of ie) I am a fraternal twin and my twin is Anna. She was baby "A" and I was baby "B"..
    ( Anna and Bonny :)
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    My name is Cinnamon, and yes it's my real name. I'll bet my right arm that I don't have a twin!!!! :)

My name came from the original Mission Impossible TV show. The actresses name was Barbara Bane, but her character’s name on the show was Cinnamon and that's where my mom got my name.

True story about my name……………in third grade cinnamon was one of my spelling words. I was like, hot damn there’s no way I will get that one wrong. On my spelling test my teacher marked it WRONG because, I capitalized it. HA! I thought that was so completely unfair........lol :explode: :sad:

love it!!!!! and your little story too!!! hahaha
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Jenelle :happy:
  • lvlygrrl
    lvlygrrl Posts: 56 Member
    Marcella....pronounced marCHella. It's Italian. My dad is from Naples, Italy and just a name he really liked. It supposedly means, "coming from Mars." I thought men were from Mars? :)
  • aften_g
    aften_g Posts: 63 Member
    <
    Aften

Highly doubt I have a twin.. Oh well, it makes creating log-in ID's super easy :)

If my friend was on MFP, you'd be name twins, her name is Aftin<<<With an "i"

That's crazy! I have met one other Afton but never one spelled Aften....
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Kristen...Ten not tin. Not very creative with screen names lol
  • My name is Bonny (spelled with y instead of ie) I am a fraternal twin and my twin is Anna. She was baby "A" and I was baby "B"..get it Anna and Bonny :)
    Wow nice to meet other twins...I'm baby B and Britney is Baby A
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    I bet I have a thousand name twins...STEPHANIE... Oh and middle name MICHELLE... lol yup, doesn't get more common that that!!!!!
  • MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member

lol

i know a lil girl named like that, and she is red haired :)
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    guarantee i won't find one...

MAVERICK <--- real name haha

I know a Maverick!

I almost named my son Maverick! love that name!
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    My name's Erin .. there'll be loads on here. But it is an uncommon name in England. And I like it that way ;)

I love our name! :)

Triplets!!! Woot!
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    My name is Dallas. True story. Haven't met too many people with my name. Hoping to find my long lost brother or sister...
  • rediup
    rediup Posts: 16
    My name is Ruby, it was my mothers name and I have a granddaughter with the same name.
  • steph90inspired
    steph90inspired Posts: 1 Member
    :happy: My name is spelled Stephenie as well. My parents said they named me after Stevie Nicks which i think is pretty great..