Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I highly doubt I have a twin but... Camy. My parents liked tammy but thought it was too common so they named me Camy.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    my name is yoovie. good luck matching that.
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Kelsi! :D

I love this name!
  • jnite
    jnite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My name is Julene, don't think I'll find a twin......I've heard of lots of Jolenes and variations of that but never anything spelled exactly like mine...... No real reason for my parents giving me that name other than they thought it was nice.:drinker:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    my mom got mine from a soap opera actress...... drama drama drama. LOL
  • tr853
    tr853 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Luann
  • taicampbell1
    taicampbell1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My name is TAI (pronunced Tie). I've been called Tia most of my life lol or I'm always been asked what is Tai short for...

I was named after Tai Babilonia, she was a U.S. Olympic figure skater. Some reason my dad loved that name.
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Marc with a C!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Kelsi! :D

I love this name!

thank you! the story i got was my dad wanted kelly, my mom wanted chelsi, so they met halfway!
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Elishea. Both E's are hard and long pronunciation. As in EEEE -leash - EEEE a Yup, they used to call me leash, dog leash, etc in school. Now I'm just known as E.
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    No one will ever have my name. In fact-- there are only 7 other people in the world that have it. But-- maybe one of those 7 is on this site!

Lawrene (pronounced Law-reen)

WINNER!!
  • staceface519
    Options
    Havent seen another stacey just yet :(

STACY - Spelled differently though.

YEY another stac(e)y!!!!. . everyone spells our name wrong half the time anyway!!!!

But I HATE it when they make it Tracey :grumble:

You and me both!!!! its like they ask " whats your name". . you replay "stac(e)y". . and an hour later they call you Tracey :/
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Tricia.

NOT PAtricia, I HATE being called Patty lmao. And not the dreaded awful Trisha spelling, either. My name is constantly misspelled, even when someone is replying to me in an email, and my name is RIGHT THERE. O_o

My mother named me after Nixon's daughter (why, gods, why?) but since I have an aunt named Patricia, she didn't want any confusion.

Fun fact, in the 80s I had a "Valley Girl Handbook," (don't you judge me) and Tricia was one of the names listed as a Valley Girl name. :laugh:
  • staceface519
    Options
    Ohhhh this should be fun- b/c NOBODY has my name..i've only met one other in my life. My first name is Bryn (pronounced bren)

I have a friend named Bryn but she has 2 n's at the end of her name. Shes from Ireland
  • faerie_queen
    Options
    And might I just add, I feel kinda bad for those of you with unique spelled names because as a kid it must have sucked to not be able to get that personalized license plate for your bike or the cool key chain with your name on it.

When I went on vacation near the ocean and they had these awesome personalized flipflop keychains with names on them and had my name but spelled the original way I was pretty bummed...but now I take pride in my name's unique spelling especially since it's after a family member. :)
  • staceface519
    Options
    Tricia.

NOT PAtricia, I HATE being called Patty lmao. And not the dreaded awful Trisha spelling, either. My name is constantly misspelled, even when someone is replying to me in an email, and my name is RIGHT THERE. O_o

My mother named me after Nixon's daughter (why, gods, why?) but since I have an aunt named Patricia, she didn't want any confusion.

Fun fact, in the 80s I had a "Valley Girl Handbook," (don't you judge me) and Tricia was one of the names listed as a Valley Girl name. :laugh:

My sister is Tricia. . . almost was a patricia but they decided that patty palmer wasnt a good nickname. . . lol
  • emcupp
    emcupp Posts: 43
    Options
    <--- Emmalee.

Really surprised there aren't any Emily's or Emma's!
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    My twin sister is married to a guy from Nigeria and his name is Zuopre. Zuopre's father named the baby (In traditional Nigerian customs) My niece's name is Ifiemi (pronounced E-FEM-EE) meaning "There's a time for eveything"<<< she wasn't planned, but none the less we loooove this little spunky 2y/o. Some of you have some really unique names that I love like Tai, Yoovie and Cinnamon...and you most likely won't find your name twin but I'm enjoying reading your names and meanings.
  • Mistila
    Mistila Posts: 38
    Options
    Mistila

I'm sure I don't have a twin but if you even come close please send me a personal message. My mother heard my name when she was only 14 and liked it and named me that when she was 28. My mother has heard the name twice and a friend of a friend named her baby girl Mistila so I know there are 4 of us n the world .:happy:
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    gaby... anybody????? :flowerforyou: