Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options

Replies

• BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Sherri with an "I" not a "Y" and not "IE". I can never find personalized items and I hate that.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Havent seen another stacey just yet :(

STACY - Spelled differently though.

YEY another stac(e)y!!!!. . everyone spells our name wrong half the time anyway!!!!

But I HATE it when they make it Tracey :grumble:
  • mskittenheels
    mskittenheels Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Teresa.... VERY common with the over 40 ladies! There were 4 of us in my graduating class! I can't even remember how many there were in the grades above & below! My best friend was Theresa!

I feel like mine is the correct spelling because it is phonetically correct... Ter-e-sa! But I have seen a lot of different spellings and am not really one to get offended by mispellings.

:laugh:

I am a theresa to but i'm 32 and my friend from school was a teresa as well (we even look alike which is very wierd!)
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    I like many of you use a fictitious profile name, so I challenge everyone to find their name twin. I understand some of you may have very unique names but that shouldn't stop you, please feel free to tell us your name and if there is a meaning behind it. Enjoy !

My Name: Whitney<<<<< I hope I have a name twin on here, because I'm already an identical twin her name is Britney!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was easier than I thought it would be. First one is a match. lol I have a twin sister too, but her name is Crystal.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay for twins :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    My name is Kendra. Not too uncommon, but not a name you hear THAT much, either.
  • xaveria2
    xaveria2 Posts: 62
    Options
    <
    My first name is Pamela! I go by my middle name which is Sue. Haven't seen a name twin yet.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Samantha
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amanda. Shouldn't be too hard to find a name twin given how common my name seems to be. That's the reason I hate it afterall!

I'm an Amanda too.... but I don't hate my name -- at all. I think it's a hella sexy name

I will agree with that one. It is damn sexy. And I don't hate it persay, just don't like that it is so common. Seems everywhere I go I run into several people with our name and it can make it super confusing (and/or awkward) at times. Hate isn't really the right word I guess.
  • c3js80
    c3js80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Cherie - Not pronounced "Sherry". The name is French, I am not.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    <
    Michelle

I know there has got to be another Michelle around here. It was the most popular name in the 70's early 80's!! :/ I actually went to school with another Michelle with the same middle initial and exact same last name. Eh..... too common - so my friends call me Chele!!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    <
    My first name is Pamela! I go by my middle name which is Sue. Haven't seen a name twin yet.

One of my best friends is Pamela Sue. LOL Not only a FN twin but MN twin as well. she's not on this site though - guess it doesn't count.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Sherri with an "I" not a "Y" and not "IE". I can never find personalized items and I hate that.

My name is Maggie..and I rarely find anything with my name on it, my sis was a Sheri. Beautiful name.
    The Sherri song by Journey is WAY better than the Maggie song my Rod Stewart <vomit>
    And most people will start singing it when they meet me..especially guys. hello? Not a flattering song
    it's a damned cougar song!
  • superkel317
    Options
    Kelly. A super common name so there's bound to be another on here
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    <
    Kristina
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Kelsi! :D
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    <
    Valerie
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    thats my moms!! Nukebhs83 on here :)
  • cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Christine. I used to get called ChristinA a lot and it drove me nuts! I had a teacher in high school that would call me Christina and when he was taking attendance I would never answer him because my name is not Christina!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh this should be fun- b/c NOBODY has my name..i've only met one other in my life. My first name is Bryn (pronounced bren)
  • cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    And might I just add, I feel kinda bad for those of you with unique spelled names because as a kid it must have sucked to not be able to get that personalized license plate for your bike or the cool key chain with your name on it.